Ran across some videos on facebook recently and it kinda reminds me of the ones I uploaded to youtube many years ago. HAHA. So I went to search for my own videos on youtube and guess what! They're still there. I thought like it will be gone after not maintaining the account but well, it's still there. LOL.
Reminiscing.
What a memory. :)
Well, Videos like this trigger some unhappy moments.
But oh well, it's the past.
And so far, there's only one guy I've done such video for.
I'm not trying to self praise but I think what I've done is way better than what someone did for me.
At least I don't copy and paste.
Well, Videos like this trigger some unhappy moments.
But oh well, it's the past.
And so far, there's only one guy I've done such video for.
I'm not trying to self praise but I think what I've done is way better than what someone did for me.
At least I don't copy and paste.
No comments:
Post a Comment