In my life, I've met a lot of different kinds of people.
People who are emotionally unstable.
People who are fake.
People who are strong.
People who are inspirational.
People who are weak.
People who are motivating.
People who are always there.
People who are pretentious.
People who self motivate.
People who give up on themselves.
People who only talks but no actions.
People who take you for granted.
People who acts all pitiful and want sympathy.
People who are attention seeking.
People who are unreasonable.
People who are demanding.
People who are kind hearted.
People who are cold hearted.
People who are exaggerating.
People who don't have their own set of mind or decision.
People who are manipulative.
People who are easily influenced.
People who listen to their friends.
People who have high ego.
People who don't have empathy.
People who doesn't care.
People who said they care but they don't.
People who say things for the sake of saying.
People who do things for the sake of doing.
People who are full of motive.
People who loves you enough to sacrifice for you.
People who have the ability to make you happy.
People who have the capability to make you smile.
People who can be your pillar of strength.
People who discriminate.
People who criticise.
People who look down on people.
People who brings you down.
People who pull you up.
People who are backstabber.
People who are playful.
People who are too serious.
People who don't appreciate.
People who are always in their own world.
People who are always emotional.
People who have a mind of their own and refuse to accept others' opinions.
And my list could go on and on...
I'm glad I've met good people (mostly) for almost all my life. And I'm disappointed with a lot of people whom I never thought they would be becoming what it really was. People whom I relied on before, people who hurt me before. Thank you, you made me stronger than who I was.
People who have always been there, thank you. Without you, there wouldn't be me.
Today I'm feeling a little down but I will be okay. :) Because I'm Kat and nothing will bring me down. I've been through the toughest so all these wouldn't bring me down. I may be hurt and feeling sad but I will be fine. :)
Because this is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment