Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Simple & Happy.

Mom was right. And I don't deny but admit..
Mr.I can easily manipulate my emotions. :/

My day didn't get any better since Saturday but Mr.I called me yesterday and we talked for about half an hour. That's all he had to do, my mood was lifted and it made my day.

Something so simple, something so little.
Maybe because it's him.

My manipulator. =X
And I willingly let him have control over my emotions.
Because I know he have his ways to make me smile and be happy.

I was a happy girl yesterday. Having to hear Mr.I's voice was a kind of happiness and having Francis to eat ice cream with me after work made it a double happiness. HAHA!

Can't wait for the weekend! ;)
Almost everyone knows I don't gamble.
But I'm hitting the mahjong table this Saturday with Mr.I at Sharon's boyfriend's house. >.<

And oh! I totally curse 4D! EVERYTIME I BUY DON'T OPEN AND WHEN I DON'T IT OPEN!! -.-
Mr.I said it's like that so just keep buying. -.- Lol.

I just hope I don't lose a lot for MJ this weekend. :( Mr.I said since I'm playing, he's fine with any amount cause he knows I don't gamble. But Why do I have a feeling I will lose already? Mr.I said he rarely lose on MJ table. Either he wins or he no win no lose. T.T

GOOD LUCK KAT.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment