being together means two person.
and the decision that you made to be with each other set not only a commitment level but also to care for one another.
to care about how each other feels.
to care about what each other needs.
to care about what each other wants.
it's you and I. and that makes us and we.
I've never stopped thinking about us, about we. but have you ever?
or now that I stop thinking about us, about we, then you start thinking about us, about we?
what are we exactly in your eyes?
what is 'us' exactly in your eyes?
what am I exactly to you, in your eyes?
the day I decided to make you part of my life, I've never stop picturing you in any parts of it. this is what you are in my eyes.
but to me, I don't feel myself being in any parts of your life.
you make me feel like I'm only in your picture because you feels it's empty.
I was never as important as you are to me.
so.. end of the day, I'm just wasting my time again.
No comments:
Post a Comment