Wednesday, May 11, 2011

你永远是我心中的女王。

Okay, I'm trying to make it a habit to blog every single day. TRY. I realised nowadays I don't really have the heart to blog anymore. I guess partially because of Twitter. -.- I'm always on Twitter. LOL. Plus I guess, school? Yeah. Anyway let me update on Mother's Day Celebration. (:
Photobucket
Princess Jiamin and I. (:

Photobucket
Queen!

Photobucket
Little Princess Jeorgina.

Photobucket
Too Boredddd.

Photobucket
On the way to 313 Somerset. (:

Photobucket
Our table of food for sharing. (:

Photobucket
She just cried because she doesn't want to sit on the baby chair. -.-

Photobucket
So my Queen had to carry her. Haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
姨丈 and cousin. (:

Photobucket
Mother's Day cake. (:

Photobucket
Queen hand made that top for her. (: With alphabet J.

Photobucket
Princess Jiamin and 姨丈 (:

Photobucket
Caramel Ice Cream. Yummyyy!

Photobucket
She was playing with the phone so Queen asked me to take her photos!

Photobucket
Engross!

Photobucket
Happy face! Super cute. (:

Photobucket
Princess Jiamin. (:

Photobucket
I think my Queen asked her to take like this. LOL.

Photobucket
Lol. My Queen has good photography skills. >.<

Photobucket
Damn, have I inculcate this to my Princess Jiami? -.-

Photobucket
After dinner, walking around at 313. (:

Photobucket
:D

We celebrated a be-early Mama's day on 7th May because I have exam on 8th May and timing sucked. 7-10pm. -.- Met Uncle Chris at Somerset MRT before heading over to Marche. (: Cousin and her Boyfriend came too. It's the first time her Boyfriend met her Dad. (: Hope everything is good! :D But can see Uncle Chris's happy face la! (: Walk around at 313 for a while before heading home. Afterall it's a fruitful evening! (:

妈咪,妈妈节快乐! (:
我永远爱你!

And so my Business Accounting exam was on Sunday. Woke up at 11ish to study and get ready to go to school at 4ish. Reach school at 6:30pm, went to submit assignment and find my classmate before going to exam hall! I swear I was damn nervous. First time in 5 years I'm so nervous!! First exam after 5 years. Omg I was so stress for a while until I keep telling myself everything's gonna be fine don't worry. Sat through the 3 hours exam and I'm pretty shock there are people leaving at 8:30pm when paper starts at 7pm. -.- Some more he's late for paper. Either he really damn zai or he know he's gonna fail or he has too much money to spend. -.- Yeah, so 10:05pm, Queen called and ask ' 怎么样啊?可以做吗?' Hahaha. Damn nice to receive call from her straight after paper. (: Yeah, the paper was okay. It's 50% of the total result so I'm pretty confident. HEH. (:

And so, I've started my second module yesterday; Tourism System.

Photobucket
This are the materials for my Second Module. -.- Going to faint. 


Okay let me tell you what happened when I went to collect my materials cause it was damn funny. You gotta go to this ' Materials Collection ' counter and queue for your turn. When it's my turn, I handed my receipt to the person at the counter and then he was like ' hold on ' and he went to get this piece of paper for me to sign on it and after I sign I just stood there and wait. He came back with two thick books and I was shocked until I took a step back. -.- So the guy behind me was like giggling. Zzzz What the hell la! Damn thick. -.- And all words. Zzzz. Yeah, so being very Kiasu, I went straight to school library to borrow books for the assignment's purposes. End up the book also very thick. -.- The 3 Books added up to be like my A-math and E-math books in Secondary School times. -.- Damn heavy. On the way home, I flipped through the study guide and I saw the first assignment requirement : 2500 Words, 10 References, Maximum 14 pages. OH MY GOD. I nearly fainted. -.- that time ask me write 200-300 words my brain like dying already. -.- G_G But never mind, I'll start doing it early. (:





Photobucket 
 I received a message from St James yesterday morning. Haha. Lynn Baby told me that her St James membership card expired and said she has to pay to renew. But I always get complimentary one. I also don't know why. :\
 
 Photobucket 
 I bought this soap cause Kimy said it's good and effective for white spots. It smells okay from the outside but when I use it, the aftermath was horrible. Like seriously horrible. -.- Grrr no choice. ):


Photobucket 
 Ending today's post with this GIF.

People tell me that everyone make mistakes. 
Yes I know, I'm just tired of all the mistakes made, on me.
Can it be my turn to make a mistake and people take my shits for me? 



Dear Heart, 

Stop thinking.
Stop missing.
Stop looking.

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment