Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Y Ese Fuego Que Quema Por Dentro Y Lento, Te Convierte En Fiera.

Yes, I know I've been away.. But please pardon me. My assignment is due in a week's time and exam is in two weeks time. ): I'm running with time. Though sometimes I really cannot concentrate on my assignments but when I do I really do okay! I need breaks too! ):

Photobucket
My classmates! :D

Photobucket
Shida!

Photobucket
Too bored in class during break. HAHA.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Have I mentioned that Alex will be in the same Bridging course as I am for the first 3 months? Heh. 
Yeah, I called him cause my lecturer wants him to come back from break! He's late! LOL.

Photobucket
I swear I'm becoming more and more aunty! I actually use 4 different IC to register for the NDP Preview and Actual Day tickets! -.-

Photobucket
KFC!!!

Photobucket
Cheesyyyyyy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Daryl Chia!

Photobucket
Tiger Balm. Super effective when you sleepy and apply it on your upper lip just below your nose. (:

I've been lack of sleep. Bridging module on Sunday was good cause lecturer did his best to make the entire lesson entertaining. (: Other than that my headache is all my essays. I'm like not even half of what I'm supposed to do. I guess I just have to start to sit down, don't kepo on facebook and don't go out so often. -.- And I need to save a lot of money now cause I wanna bring Queen and Princesses overseas next year! Though not expensive places like Rome, Paris or London but at least I'm bringing them somewhere. (: If can I wanna bring Jeorgina too. But she's too young to travel. ): Next time when she's older! ^.^ 

Sometimes I guess my expectations of others are pretty high. I should learn to keep practicing what Queen has taught me ' 期望越大,失望越大。倒不如不要期望什么 ' Yeah, I should learn to NOT expect anything from ANYONE. The things people tell you, can be so god damn fucking misleading, can be so god damn fucking true but end of the day, they tell you ' I say only wad. ' Fuck you. Don't say when you won't do. 

I had enough of all the NATOs that I've been hearing for the past one year. 

Queen's Birthday this Friday. MBS here we come. Camera and Polaroid. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment