Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We Lead The Life We Want. (:

Sorry for the lack of updates cause I'm becoming a really lazy girl who love to eat and sleep, total PIG. -.- With a boyfriend who constantly ask me ' You hungry or not? Want to go eat? ' or tells me ' Good, eat some more. ' Makes me eat uncontrollably. -.- NO, I need to have some self discipline and eat lesser, exercise more. But.... My plan always failed. ): My boyfriend should stop reminding me of food! -.- Grr! Hahahaha.

Anyways, life's been good. All doing well and am glad. Haha. Ehh, had quite a few activities and hmm, had quite a lot of fun though it's a bit tiring. LOL! Pulau Ubin was great, SALT was great, MBS night  stay was great, National Day was great too! haha! (:(:

Basically, everything is perfect at this moment. (: Even that stupid boyfriend who loves me a lot is great too. HAHAHA. Joking about the ' stupid ' part. xD He's so gonna kill me for the don't know how many times for the past week one when he sees me tonight for dinner with my family. -.- Okay, see me on the obituary tomorrow. LOL. Okay, I'm too bored. ): -.-

I shall let photos do the talking. (:

Group photo!Girls. (:Mountain Top!

Pulau Ubin was great! Haven't been exercising for ages and the amount the we cycled made up for my loss of exercise. But... the feast after cycling was a killer. ): So much of exerciseeee. ): Though the whole day was either drizzling or raining, am still glad we still head on and thank god it's not heavy downpour. (: Hehe. Am thankful too for the attendance! ^.^ Everyone did a great job! (: And we had so much fun and laughter the whole day! :D:D

Orchard Ion.Ring from Cheryl. (:Hokkien Mee. (:Boyfriend.Guess who!Lynn Baby!Skater Girls.My girlfriend for 1year 2months! :D(:

Moive Salt on last friday with skater and boyfriend. Went to walk around after work since we had a few hours to kill. Settled our dinner at Wisma's Food Republic cause boyfriend wanna eat hokkien mee. Lol. I can't remember when was the last time I ate that. So after dinner we had a walk, sat outside Taka's fountain area and talk. And there, comes a pretty lady which I happily wanna intro to my boyfriend but he refused it. -.- HAHAHA. Then met up with zhuzhu and walked over to Cineleisure where she parked her car and we head to PS. Met up with the rest at Cathay at 12mn. Movie ended at 2ish and Joseph send boyfriend and I home. (: THANK YOU!

MBS.MBS's Model.Room.Sharon Darling.We're like couple going on Honeymoon! LOL:DSkypark + Swimming Pool. (:View from the 57th Storey. (:Us.Still Us.And still us. (:I WANT THIS DRESS FROM TOPSHOP. Lol.Ivy so pretty. (: Youth Olympic Park. (:With the two merlions. LOL.View from the bridge. (:MBS from the bridge.Me new heels from C&K. (:Haji Lane.

So Sharon, Ivy and myself had a night stay at Marina Bay Sands Hotel and we had fun! (: It's like by far one of the most wanted/dreamed/desired hotel that anyone would wanna stay in, in Singapore. It was a good experience and honestly, I'm a little disappointed with the skypark. It wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. Sigh. But the pool was WOW WOW WOW. It's good to be out with the girls and I enjoyed my day/night with them. (: Afterall, everything was great, the people, scenery, the room, the food, the company, the food, the shopping, the time spent, the talks, and just everything. (: <3!

The Czech Republic guy who wore white and red and Singapore Flag over himself. (:Red//Grey//BlackLynn Baby//Myself//Jaslyn.Err....Geo Lens. It's Pink and Purple! -.- Gusttimo.Us. (:Mr.Driver, THANK YOU SO MUCH! (:Vivian. See how Chao Tah she is. :|

National Day afternoon/evening was spent with Lynn Baby and Jaslyn. Met up with Jaslyn at Yishun and we head to City Hall to meet Lynn Baby. So while waiting for Lynn Baby we did a little shopping. (: Bought some stuffs and after Lynn arrived we head for dinner then start to look for a place to watch the fireworks. (: After fireworks and we head to Orchard Ion to meet Dennis and have our Ice Cream at Gusttimo. (: Night ended after we head to Bishan to look for VIvian and the Inline Culture Team for supper at Upper Thomson. (: Joseph sent me home as well. Thank you!! ^.^

Tonight will be dinner with family and boyfriend. -.- Boyfriend asked for it. Zzz. Oh the weather is so nice to go home and sleep! Boo! ): I think boyfriend is gonna kill me tonight when he sees me. -.- I didn't meet up with him over the long weekend but went out with my friends. HAHAHA. And I took photo with random strangers on the road. -.- Boo. Never mind, I shall compensate by bringing him to Gusttimo and let him see the pretty pretty girl who works there. The girl is so cute please! (: *Drool*

 

P?S: ILY STUPID BOY! :D See you soonnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment