Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birds Of A Feather Flock Together; That Bunch Of Kids. (:

People commonly use this idiom but what does it define in depth? -.-

Explanation. - this is site that I got for the explanation, for those dumbos who doesn't know the meaning of it.
In case you are that lazy to google or check out what does congregate, it meant ASSEMBLE; To get together.
And please look at the definition of Politics.

As long as there are more than ONE person, politics are bound to happen. I don't deny this is a fact. It's how you want to prevent/handle it.

I, as a straightforward person DO NOT LIKE TO BE PROVOKE when I've done NO WRONG. Cause to me, I don't fucking owe you a living, you're fucking not the one who raised me up, you're fucking not the one who give me my salary. The people whom I will stand and give all my patience/tolerance to are my CLOSER FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, MY BOYFRIEND AND MY BOSS. The rest of you, double fuck yourself. Do some fucking self-reflection on why are people not appreciating you anymore. Do some fucking self-reflection on why are people giving you the attitude you're given now. Don't fucking always think that you're right and before you know it, you're just making a mockery out of yourself. You deserve what you get from me now cause in the first place I don't deserve what you've given me. Come on, we're all human so what makes you so special that I have to fucking give you a second chance to prove yourself when you ruined the first yourself. FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF. (:

You want to gossip about me and my clique, you should jolly well look in the mirror AND LAUGH TO YOURSELF. Because, that's what you all made me feel. You all are just like a bunch of monkey, putting up some retarded shows for me to mock at. (: So you think you've pissed me? So you think I'll be bothered much with what you said/think? LOLOLOL. You all are just a joke. HOW OLD ALREADY?! Goodness. Wake up your idea la. What the hell is being stored in your brain? I seriously think that before you further disappoint yourself, please just bite your own tongue. Stop behaving like kids, which I think is of my PRIMARY SCHOOL SISTERS level. Wake up.

I know some of you who are involved will be reading this post. Spread, spread to your clique, make a big fuss out of it and let me laugh at you all again. You all are my biggest entertainment, THANK YOU AND CONTINUE TO DO THAT. I APPRECIATE IT, A LOT. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment