Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Until The Day I Say ' Yes '.

You better be able to keep up with me. (: Haha.

I think nothing beat photos in terms of talking. (:

I went to trim my eyebrows yesterday! Lol. And was then to Arab Street for sheesha with skaters. (: Was quite funny to be seeing Chris and Felicia like trying to get each other high on sheesha. Haha. Yeah typical sheesha night for chill out and talk. Last photo was taken when I was talking on the phone with Terry Buddy about meeting up after not seeing him in like don't know how many months. And everytime I talk to him, he never fails to make me happy. :D Haha. So yeah, I miss you Buddy. (: So let's meet up soon. (:


And yesterday when I reached home, I walked passed something that caught my attention and made me stood there starring at it for like 10 seconds. LOL. Queen took out all my blue roses, trimmed the stems, the leafs and then put them in the vase with very nice handmade decorations. Cute uh? (: Haha. She was telling me : ' 你看下面!它好像穿裙子一样!'  (Meaning; You see the bottom, it's like wearing skirt!) Omg I was laughing after hearing what she said la! But indeed it ended my day with laughter. :D And yes, don't doubt her ability to do all those decorations. She's damn pro in all those little handmade things. (:

Hmm, Mother's Day is coming. Haha. Tsktsk.

p/s: Don't change what things are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment