I could barely remember how you look like when you just wake up, how you look like when you wear your spectacles, how you look like when you yawn and have those teary eyes, how you just stare blank into the air, how you laugh, how you smile, how you frown, how you got frustrated, how you got angry, how you start singing to the music, how you drive, how you tease me, how you tell me about your life, how you make me laugh, how you make me happy, how you tell me all those lame jokes, how you got shy, how you swim, how you got fussy over the clothes you're wearing, how you smell, how you eat, how you sleep and how you actually even brought colours to my life.

There're too many things about you, I used to remember. But now, I could barely even remember. It's a pity because once, you actually meant the whole freaking world to me, on my top priority list, I cared about the most, I worried about the most and I gave all out for the second time in my life. Someone whom I put in 200% of my heart for yet now, we're just like strangers. It's a process of life, it's growing up yet, so hard to do the same again, for another person. The sudden thought of you today, because I've been listening to songs that reminds me of you. Too many songs reminds me of you and I just can't avoid. But no hard feelings anymore. Just.. Memories. If I could have one wish, I just wish you're happy at the end. Cause right from the start that's all I need to know; that you're happy. (: And, Thank You, for everything. (: All the good and bad things, thank you. (:
I, don't expect you to even remember me anymore. Just live happily. (: Soon, I'd probably don't even remember how you look like in the near future. (:
Okay, was just being random. Haha. :D
Yesterday was Skater Girls day. (:
Had an awesome, short night with them. (:
But everything was great! Haha. ^.^
Had dinner at Xin Wang. Which I think I've been going quite often. -.-
But food there was overall okay. Haha.
Then went to walk around and went to Coffeebean for a slack session. Catch up and all. (:
After that was Vivian sending us homeeee. :D
Thank you girl!
Jaslyn didn't make it. :\
Haha. Next Wednesday, TEOHENGGGG!! Haha.
I need to train my vocallllllllllllllll. -.-
Anyways, ME WANTS GEO LENS!!! ): Who wants?!
I need to dye my hair blackkkkk. ): Or should I just leave it as it is now? ):
P/S: Take good care of yourself since you're not feeling well. I know you're reading this! Haha. Tsktsk. Xox. Drink more water and rest more! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment