Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Movies. (:

I caught a few movies over the past one week. And they're nonetheless on the top movie list. (:

Watched Ip Man.
Rate it 4/5.
The fighting scene is good especially the part when Ip Man has to go through the test and has to withstand the challenge from different Masters. (:
But the only down side is that, the movie seems too short. :|
And, it makes me wanna learn Martial Art! -.-
There's only ONE skill I wish to impart. And that is to master how to keep aiming guy's balls without fail, those that's like one kick and they KO one. -.- LOL
' Although people are of different statues. But there's not difference in dignity. We must learn to respect everyone. ''

Yeap, watched Iron Man too. Haha.
Rate it 4/5 too.
The story is nice. But the poor Rolls-Royce got sliced, choped, slashed, and crushed. So poor thing! Omg. Watching the movie and we're all like ' OMG THE CAR!!!! ' -.- and the lucky Iron Man got such a hot and sexy girl as his ' secretary ' OMG! Jealous please!
Other than that, the movie is a bit too draggy and the fighting scene is a bit too little. Lol.
And after watching this show, it taught me to learn to trust the right people and don't doubt those who are truthful.

Overall, I had an awesome week. (: Thank you everyone. Those who bother/care.
And thank you, to those who's long forgotten about me.
You are out of my life for a reason and I've learnt to accept that people come and go. (:
And all that's left for me to do is to watch you leave and wish you good luck.
Because things happen for a reason.

I've learnt to accept that;
You're not one of those who matters.
Only the true one stays. (:

 

p/s: I don't like how you try to change me by telling me what I'm not. I don't like how you wish for me to change like you wish for a dream girl. Please, I'm trying to compromise here by taking in your advises. So don't keep pushing your luck by telling me to do things that's beyond me being me. I just wanna be myself. Accept that, please. I'll be very much appreciative if you can stop trying to make me change. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment