I'VE GOT A NEW BOOK. AND THAT IS THEORY BOOK FOR DRIVING LICENSE!
Yesterday I was home all the way until about 10:45pm. Dennis came to pick me up, together with Jas and Yun to go to Loyang for praying. Reach there about 11:20pm. Because it's the 15th of Lunar Calendar so there was quite a lot of people at 11:20pm still. Pray etc then light the big joystick, as usual. Pray for everyone's safety and wellness. =) Light it up for everyone. =) Hope god received my prayer and make sure everyone whom I prayed for to be healthy and good. =) After that, went to ' chou qian ' ( you know the sticks in a container where you shake shake then drop one come out? =) Like ask about future etc and for directions in life. ) Got a really good one. =) asked about family and love life. Family, to see if everything is fine for everyone and love life, to see which direction should I go. =) God gave me directions on what to do and gave me light on family's wellness. =) Darn happy when I got a ' shang shang qian ' ( Good Answer from god ). =D Let's hope now everything is gonna work out well. =) Slept about 2am last night. Cause couldn't really sleep. =( Damn!
This morning, woke up at 7:20am! Jump out of bed cause I'm already late! OMG! =( Too reliant on other people to wake me up! Grr. Late for work, duh! -.- Work until 5:15pm then took the company bus. Pris love gotta go for class and I'm heading to BBDC to book my BTT! =D Like, finally. =) PEOPLE, KAT IS TAKING HER BTT ON 13 JULY 2009! That's the earliest I can have. And in July, there's only left with three dates available. Which is 13, 14 or 15 July. -.- Hope I can pass with just one time. I don't wanna waste time already. I'm a fast learner! So yeahs, I'm sure I can do it. =)) Home about 7:45pm. Then do some stuffs and now I'm gonna sleep after eating. =X Okay, I'm pig okay! -.- Am tired. Hmm.. Now is 11:15pm. I'm gonna sleep in half an hour's time! =)
Alright. Photos. =) Two only. =)

My ' shang shang qian '. =) I'll wait, for all the good things. =)

CLASS 3 LICENSE HERE I COME! =)
Okay, goodnight peoples. =)
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment