Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life Goes On. =)

Oh! Remember I said I wanna think of something to write? Yupps. Somehow or rather, having something in mind, ermm, RIGHT NOW. Haha. Meaning actually I can't be bothered to think about what to write actually. Been kinda busy spending my days happily with lovely peoples. =))

Now, regarding what that someone messaged me about.
I'm gonna reveal cause it's not copyright nor did that person asked me not to publish what he sent. Rightfully, it's in MY inbox and it's up to me what I wanna do to them. =) For all the people who cares about me to know. =)

I'll not mention names so it's up to you to think/imagine/assume who that person is. =)
I'll just put that person's name over with a ' x ' . =)
* OH! I think I saved that person's messages until today cause I wanna publish it. No amendments. It's the exact same words that person sent. =) *

x : Hey, stop spreading things about me. And i didnt go after anyone at all. But that doesnt mean anyone else cant go after me. Show me a little respect, stop talking about me and move on. Im so much better without u. If i listen to u, i doubt i will be earning what im earning now. I deserve better. Bye!
KAT : Nope. I'm not spreading rumours about you. Everyone have eyes to see. Everything was on facebook. I don't need to say a single word. So before you say anything, please watch what you're saying to me. I'm not bothered for the very least, if you know. Bye.
x : Then stop saying things about me. Be it in your blog or any way else. Don create problem for me.. That will only show how childish u r.
KAT : Nahh. If you dare to do it, what's the need to scared? You keep telling people rumours about me. It's enough. I didn't mention names by the way. It's up to the public to think who they want that person to be. You're being paranoid.
x : Haha.. U r just jealous that im doing so much better than u. :)
KAT : Nahh. You're just unbelievable.
x : Thanks! Thats a compliment.:)
KAT : Oh whatever you talk it. *oops, I wanted to type TAKE *
x : All the best to u and your dear friend! Hahaha.. Good luck!
KAT : Sure..

Haha. Dear Friend was sitting next to me and I told Dear Friend what that person said and who that person's Dear Friend is referring to. Dear Friend was like, " Duh.. " HAHAHAHA. That person is just like a joker to me and my friends. Hmm. Ohh well, people like that person do exist. What can we all do right? Let them rot to death. I, CBF. =)
*CBF -Can't Be Fuck = Can't be bothered.

Ohh, and regarding the person who self proclaim to love me from heaven to earth, He's just another junk. Meant to be thrown away. And yeah, I did. =) He thinks too highly of himself and thinking I might not survive without him. Maybe in the past, I'd say Yes. But now, Ewks. Stay away from me. You're so dirty. I think even an accidental glance of him, can disgust a person easily. Pfft. Those of you who is still guessing who that person is, carry on. Those of you who knows who I'm referring to, good for you. As usual, I won't mention names, unless otherwise needed. =)

Ohh, a message for that particular person, from my Queen.
" If this is the way you love a person, I PITY YOU. You don't know what is love. You don't know how to love and you definitely don't deserved to be loved. "

Yupps. I wanted to tell that person straight in his face, and definitely, he deserves a tight slap from me. But I choose not to. I'm a kind soul. =) Of course, if he continues to perturb my life, I would. Cause he deserves it so well.

I told my Queen EVERYTHING. Everything as in, EVERYTHING he did. Queen is definitely pissed. And on another note, that person, will never be able to see my Queen anymore. For my Queen will never forgive him for what he did. I too, will never forgive him. Don't get me wrong. Nothing to do with me.

How about, when that person nearly kill your mother on her birthday? Ha. My hatred for that person grew from there. I don't care what he's doing now. But he nearly cause my Queen to be dead. Thus, he deserves no forgiveness. Not anyone in my family. He can jolly well hug loneliness to death. Or maybe whichever unlucky girl who is with him. Yes I'm crude, Yes I'm harsh. But I don't care. You all can come up with whatever names you can think of to call me. I just don't care.

Cause I don't mind and you don't matter. Not anymore. Only my close friends will know what I'm talking about.

And ohh! Queen wants me to let that person know;

" STOP ACTING IN FRONT OF ME ANYMORE!! You made me see the ugliest side of human being in you. " - MY QUEEN.

That person made my Queen hates him now. As in, really hate. Good luck to you. =) You successfully pissed my Queen. Congratulation! =D

Whatever I wrote here, in this entry was REALLY said by my Queen. Hmm, close friends, you can always ask my Queen to clarify should you have doubts. =) More than glad. Haha.

I'm leading a happy life now and that's what I want all along. That person never gave me yet still made me worse. Thus, I'll throw away that trash. Never look back. And I won't anymore.

You know, when you cried in front of me the other time, begging for another chance and telling me you're sorry. Now when I think back. Probably you're just acting in front of me, yet again to have another chance to play around with my feelings. I'm not gonna let you have anymore chance doing that. Not anymore. I don't envy you, not even for your life. Because mine is definitely much better than you. =) Cause you can't even face your true self. You're always wearing a mask and thinking you're that ' perfect ' guy for every girl. No, you're so wrong. You're the worse guy for every girl. Thank god, I've realised it, woke up and moved on. And this time, it's quite fast actually. =) I'm happy I moved on. For that person is no longer worth keeping. No longer worth sacrifice for. =)

And YOU! Can continue to act in front of everyone and be that ' perfect ' guy. Cause I simply don't care anymore. Stop trying to tell me how good your life is, that you're better without me or you deserves better. It's not gonna have anymore impacts on me like how they used to. It's not hurting anymore. For, I've gotten over you. =)

There's other people out there who definitely treats me better than you do, never at once gave up on me, never left me to despair, never leave me alone even when I'm at the most down times. Yet you, times and again, abandon me. Haha. You were never there. Never ever there.

I won't tell you I'm better off without you, deserves a better one. Cause I know, the world can see, that I'm DEFINITELY so much better without you, just like now. And I DEFINITELY deserves a better one. =) Actions speak louder than words. You, only have words and no actions. =)

I rather not have someone who have so much words like you. =)
And you, have definitely forgotten something. Which I'll never be like you.
You forgotten, 1.4.

Good luck to you. And, your number has been deleted from my phone. I do not wish to see unknown number SMS-ing me again. You're so not welcome to ring my phone. Thank you. Goodbye.

Dear Friend, you know who you are. Can you see this? I moved on. Because of you.. When will you turn around and realise what I've just realised?

No comments:

Post a Comment