Tuesday, August 27, 2013

That Girl In Pinafore.

Spent my weekend with love. =) I'm still not used to it yet but I will be soon. =)

Went to love's house for dinner on Sunday cause he said it's meet his parents session and he wants me to go and sign 'contract'. Haha. Spent the evening at his place talking to his parents before heading out with Wilson to have some drinks at a Thai cafe near their house.

Second time I met and play with Renji and he's a total dope! Too cute to even resist. 4months old puppy and so playful! Heh. =) played with Renji for almost an hour before love send me home. That poor darling is running fever but thankfully he recovered from that already after a day of rest yesterday.

Silly boy still wants to meet me despite being sick. Aiyo.. went to catch 'That girl in pinafore' at PS. It's a movie that somehow reminds us of our younger days. =') heartwarming and touching. After movie went to pick Wilson up and went to bedok 85 for supper. Spent another 2hours there talking and have some beer before love send me home. Of course he's not allowed to drink cause he was on medication plus he's driving. Was glad to see him looking better than the day before and being all smiley and happy. =)

That's the best thing to see after a busy day at work. I'm cherishing every moment now.. and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be next to anyone else anymore. =)

He's getting busy with work again and so am I. Just hope his body can take it and not keep having fever.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment