Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy happy birthday to my Savior, my soulmate, my happiness, my sunshine!

It was a simple celebration, just you and me. =) but the smile on your face was priceless.

Baked rainbow cake for you as one of the present and cufflink from EA was a second. =) I'm glad you are happy last night.

It was nice to be seeing your mom & brother after dinner. I should visit your place more often and spend more time talking to your mom like how I always do in the past. Just that I hope your mom will be less emotional.. each time I talk to her she have tendency to cry.. =/

You're in Vietnam now and I hope you do enjoy this one week holiday! I'm counting down to your return on Saturday evening and get to see you on Saturday night! :D

And oh yes, I miss you right from the min you're out of my sight.  =( please be safe and come back safely. I'll pray for you.

And now, time to finish up part 3 of your present this year while you're away. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment