Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thank You! :)

Thank you for picking me up from work.
Thank you for waiting for me to finish work at 6pm when you finished at 3pm.
Thank you for bringing me out for dinner.
Thank you for finishing up the food that I can't finish.
Thank you for worrying about me.
Thank you for getting me your jacket from the car just because I said I'm cold.
Thank you for remembering to switch sides with me when crossing the road.
Thank you for going that extra miles to see smiles on my face.
Thank you for making me laugh.
Thank you for keeping me company though you're tired.
Thank you for sending me home.
Thank you for giving me your undivided attention.
Thank you for your care and concern.
Thank you for going all out.
Thank you for spending time with me.

谢谢你视我如宝. :)

See you tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment