Friday, February 22, 2013

懦弱的你。

Can't believe this is your best. You were so harsh on me, insisting your principles, wanting to keep your pride and ego that day, and today you ask your friends to come and collect your things on your behalf. Honestly, what's this? Don't dare to face me? Or don't dare to face my family? Being ashamed of what you've done? Didn't you 理直气壮 that day? Didn't you happily tell your friends nasty stuffs about me? Wasn't I the one at fault for this failed relationship? You're right, no? Then why don't you take your own things yourself? Why don't do it yourself? 

Want to 理直气壮就理直气壮到底。Don't do it half way. You insisted you're right all the way, then continue to insist, why want to make it seems suddenly like you're guilty of something and don't dare to face people? Just like your best friend. Claiming to never do anything but still dare not face me. It's still a mystery to me as to why he dare not face me. I thought you would be 坦坦荡荡 and face anyone since you insisted that you're always right. I cannot believe that you're so 懦弱.

我以为你是一个勇于面对一切的男人。
我以为你是一个坦荡荡的男人。
我以为你是一个不会逃避问题的男人。
我以为你是一个很有责任感的男人。

可是我以为错了。。

你让我对你刮目相看。
你让我看不起你的作风。
你让我看到男人的懦弱。
你让我对你彻底的失望。

你这样还能算是男人吗?
我觉得你只是个男孩。

I don't hate you for what you've done/said, I don't hold any grudges towards you. I don't have hard feelings towards you either. I took everything as I owe you and accepted everything that you've done to me the past two weeks was just repaying what I've owe you. I guess I'm done repaying. 我不再欠你. You said we could be friends, then why are you behaving like this? 

You really beguiled me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment