Friday, June 1, 2012

Parcels of life: Missing the different groups of friends.

I miss Taiwan, that's needless to say.
Freaking miss every bit of it!

I miss V & S the most. Been so long since I last saw them! ):

My CATS girls. I'll be meeting them soon! :)

Skaters.. 

I miss this three tiny pretties. ): 

V & S. Miss talking to them and feasting! 

Team Kukup. 

My Classmates.

I miss, yes, Avatar.

I miss partying, and a bit of drinking.

My seconday school friends that I last met in December. ):

My nephews.

My little precious Baby J. ):

Last but not least, my beloved E. 

Maybe I'm hitting an age whereby I think a lot. 

About the past, present and future.

I miss certain parts of my past. 
I adores every part of my present.
And I'm feel excited about my future. 

I don't know why but somehow what is revolving in my life is pretty much the same therefore whatever I say seems to be repetitive. Oh well, maybe because I'm aging. 

I've not been socializing these days or rather, I'm catching with my current friends. 
I have a lot of friends.
Friends who will always be there for me and love me in all kinds of situations. (I've figured some who would)
Friends who will party and play with me. (I've figured I have a lot)
Friends who will only find me when they need me. (I've figured some as well)
Friends who just call themselves your 'friend' for the sake of it. (I've deleted them off as well) 

So you see, out of the 1000+ friends on my facebook. (I do really know them) 
I don't even think half of them are people who would really be there for me. 
Honestly, I've deleted a lot of 'friends' at the beginning of the year.
Those whom I kept are there for a reason. 

I used to mind pretty much when my friendlist decrease.(I don't know why but I just get annoyed) but now, I don't even care. Because to me, only the true ones stay. 

So whoever is still keeping me on their facebook, thank you. :) 

I've been trying hard to keep friends, selectively. 
I've been rather mindful about the people I mix with, I talk to and tell things to. 
I guess the person I talk the most to and tell the most things to now is E.
He's like my boyfriend, my best friend, my soulmate and my confidante. 
Of course, other than him I have other friends whom I share almost everything with. 

I just feel that nowadays I'm isolating myself, to my limited friends. 
People who constantly cross my mind and I want to see them. 
Or like people who at least make a little effort to want and meet me.

Okay, I realised I've been blogging a lot about E. 
Can't blame me cause my life is hugely revolving around him now. 

Suddenly, mind went blank. 
Okay, update soon. 
Can't wait for the weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment