This post may bores you. Because it's just about my Boyfriend. Lol.
I don't think I need to say much.
Happy 25th Birthday my beloved Baby Boy. (:
Spent the entire day with him right from his house to USS to dinner then to meet up with his polymates. Total of 5 surprises for him this year and it's something I've never done this for anyone in my whole 22 years of living. Next year, gonna be a lot lesser than this year's so don't expect too much hunny. (:
I made this year's a more special one because it's your first birthday with me and it's your Mid 20s celebration. (: Hope you enjoyed yourself to the fullest.
P/S: Things are just not right at this very moment. I know we're facing our problems and I'm trying to be as normal as I can be. But in fact, it hit me hard enough that I'm having difficulties getting up. But no, I'll be fine at the end of the day. Because nothing can ever bring me down. Not even you.
No comments:
Post a Comment