Monday, November 8, 2010

One Day, We Will Meet Again. (:

It's like almost a month since I last update properly. Haha. Okay, here's one. (:

As usual eys. (:

JB with Boyfriend and his friends. (: From Left to Right,
Lenne// Alvin.

Lala! :D

Crayfish! ^.^ Yum yum!

Nice nice nice! ^.^

Our table of foods! :D

Chee Tong and Vince. (:

Chee Tong//Vince.

Me//James. Boyfriend was suppose to be in the middle but he was too engrossed in my iPhone game! -.-

There. My silly Boyfriend. (:

Before Boyfriend head to China on the 25th, we went to JB for our supper with his friends. Boyfriend came to my house after work and waited for me to get ready and pack my stuffs so as to go for a 3days2nights 'CHALET'. ( What Boyfriend claims when I was actually going to his place. -.- ) Alvin and Lenne came to pick us up at about 10:15pm and we head to JB! ^.^ James and gang will meet us at JB itself! Hehe! Alvin went to wash his car and by then James they all arrived and we head to where I went for seafood with Vivian they all for seafood again! ^.^ Was delicious, and cheap! ^.^ each person about $22 for everything we spent in Malaysia that night. Lol. In the end James sent Boyfriend and I back home. Reach home (Boyfriend's house) about 3am. Was so tired! :\

Gigi Gu Xing Yun's Concer with JCI. (: Dinner with Dato at Tang Dian Wang first. (:

Baby Chloe went too. ^.^

See how cute she is! :D

This soup is like godly! I love the soup there!~

Ticket to concert. (:

We use this to clap. HAHAHA.

I used this to scare Boyfriend the next day when I was going home. Hehe!

Aunt Jessica asked me to ask around the JCI members and see who would like to go for the concert as she can get the tickets. So I was thinking, it's been a while since it's JCI's gathering. And so, I dragged Sharon to go for the concert with me! Hehe! Had dinner with Dato at Tang Dian Wang first then head to Rock Auditorium for the concert. (: Concert was good but makes me feel a little old though. :\ After concert, bid farewell to fellow Jaycees and of course, that little princess Chloe, Aunt Jessica and Uncle Kenny. (: Went to Starbucks for a coffee cause I was having my headache as I haven't drank a cup since morning! ): Got back to Boyfriend's house, thanks to Jeremy for the ride back and Boyfriend was being nice to massage my head for me! <3 Slept at about 2am? Lol. Can't remember. Hahaa!

Uncle Vernon and Geoffrie's Birthday Dinner. (: Birthday Boys. (:

Inject the red solution.

And you will see the colour turning to this.

Group Photo! (: Ashley And Gin went too! ^.^

It was the birthday boys' birthday. 28th Oct and 3 Nov. So we had a simple dinner with them at Fish & Co as Geoffrie will be away to Medan for a week! :\ It was a simple and good dinner. I was pretty much on diet so I didn't eat a lot. (: Got home safely at about 11pm? (: Good train ride with Gin and had a good talk! ^.^

Dinner with Siew Jie, Zhengyu, Sharon and Zhengyu's friend. (:Sharon.I forgot his name. He's a Thai and he said next time when I go Thailand he can bring me around. COOL!

Siew Jie Pretty girl!

Me, fatty. ):

I wanted to get something from PS and just so happen that Sharon is going to PS to meet up with Zhengyu and Siew Jie. So I decided to tag along. Firstly, Sharon can shop around with me for a bit. Secondly, I can have my dinner. LOL. Lastly, I regretted because they had Ajisen Ramen! ): And I could resist my favourite Volcano Ramen! ): Got home at about 11:30pm. Texted the worrying Boyfriend who is in China when I got home. Hahaha. Slept after I'm done with my stuffs. (:

Belated Birthday Present From Family! Front.

Inside. (:

ME!

I got home from PS and Queen handed me a really huge envelope! She said it's a belated birthday gift for me! So I opened it and WOW! It's such a big card with a lot a lot of my favourite Bling Bling on it! ^.^ <3 Love it!

The Underwater Photoshoot. (:' Hi, my name is Pinky. 'Hahaha. This is Uncle Kenny's new pet! ^.^

Props for my shoot. Lol.

More props!

Patrick going into the water for testing!

SINK!

My makeup for the day.. Done by Stephy Ng. <3!

Sneak Previews of my underwater shoot. Give me some opinions! ^.^

Met up with Patrick and gang at Harbour Front at 4:45pm. Supposed to be 4 but I was late! -.- Sorry! But I did told him that I will be.. So after meeting up with him, head to Sentosa Cove, to Gong's house. Aunty Cora opened the door for me and was so happy to see me until she was like telling me ' I was just talking to Siti about you la! ' Hahahahaha! Then she kept talking to me and asked how am I etc. Nice person, I like! And as usual, I don't know for what reasons, she likes to hit my ass. ): It's okay though, I feel closer to her that way. (: She's been really nice to me all the while. (: So I got changed and sat down quietly for Stephy to do the makeup for me while Patrick setup all the lighting and props. Took about an hour to do so which when we started the shoot it's already almost 6:30pm! :\ Shoot ended officially at 8pm. (: Patrick said the result was great and he like it a lot. But Pat said he prolly would have about 4-5 good photos that he will keep and he will delete the rest. Felt a little demoralised cause I felt quite lousy.. ): I thought I didn't do well. But my Queen futher confirm this for me when she commented on my photo saying I wasn't natural enough, wasn't relaxed enough. I don't deny, it's mainly because I don't know how to swim that cause me to have this fear to relax myself. But I did tried my best.. And I know.. I can do better.. I just need more time and practise.. ): Boyfriend was being really nice for the first time, telling me that it's not easy for underwater shoots so he ask me not to take it to heart. Out of the shoots that I've taken, this is the first time he was being so encouraging and it's heart warming to hear that. Thank you Hunny, for those comforting words. (: I'm sure I can do better the next time! ^.^ I just need to conquer my phobia.. (: Pat sent me home and I packed my stuffs then head to Boyfriend's house again.. Back to Boyfriend's house at abut 12:30am and slept at 3am cause I was watching my youtube. HAHA! :D

Denzil and Ailin's Wedding! (: On the way to Four Seasons! :D

Cam Whore! :D

B&W.

Kat//Francis.

Kat//Kenneth.

The Menu. (:

Entry of the couple! ^.^

Cake Cutting!

Left to Right,
Mona//Kat
Ivy//Wangee

Kat//Shannon//Jeslyn.
p/s: Photographer is Uncle Vernon. ):

Kat//Alex.

Boyfriend//Alex.

Kat//Ella

Jeslyn//Boyfriend.

Denzil singing to the wife. (:

Four Seasons Hotel. (:

Souvenir!

Boyfriend//Kat.

Francis requested us to do this. lol.

Simon//Kat.
I AM SO FAT! ):

Sharon//Kat.

Yujin the drunkard!

Mona//July//Kat.

Kat//Yujin.

Kat//Kailun.

Elin//Kat.

Sharon//Alex//Boyfriend.

Manson//Kat.

Kat//Boyfriend.

Woke up at about 2pm by Gong's phone call. Went to living room to look for Boyfriend and sat there, watched TV for a while and went to wash up. Then was back to the room, sat in front of the computer and watch youtube again! Haha! Boyfriend is going mad with me too by sitting next to me watching whatever I'm watching! :D We had good laugh okay! So it's not something exactly boring! (: Then Boyfriend ask me to eat my lunch which was already 3:30pm by then. -.- 4pm, back into the room and I was feeling sleepy. Haha. So I laze around on the bed until about 5:45pm then start to get ready for the Wedding Dinner. Lol. Got ready later than I expected, 7:15pm. -.- Late for cocktail. But dinner never did start early for Weddings that I've attend. LOL So was this too. =P Dinner was at Four Seasons Hotel at Orchard and dinner was great especially when they showed the video of how Denzil did the proposal to Ailin! So touching! (: And when these videos are playing, Boyfriend who was sitting next to me look at me and said ' Not bad hor, his idea. hmmm. ' -.- Hahaha! So I jokingly tell him ' Hannor, you can use in the future hor? ' Hahahaha! Dinner ended about 11pm and Raffles being Raffles, they went to second round at Ksuite. Lol. It was then another drinking session and karaoke as well. Sang quite a few songs and drink just that a little bit. Boyfriend is mad! He kept drinking with other people! -.- Crazy! Hahaha. But he was nice to sing 郑伊健 - 一生爱你一个 for me. Hahaha!  ^.^ Left at about 2am cause I'm really tired and head back to Boyfriend's. (: Slept late again.. Omg. ):

 

Life is pretty much on track and everything is good but not so good. lol.
People often said that we make new friends, we lost some friends. But I treasure all my friends a lot because they've been through thick and thin with me.
And today, someone told me. If being with someone, that person wants you to keep changing then I don't think he/she really cares about you.

Come to think about it, yeah it's kinda true cause, why would anyone who cares a lot about you want to change you? Ha. They would want you to be happy and they should just accept you for the way you are. Haha. It doesn't make sense when close friends has to become like strangers just because either one is attached. Spoke to my Queen about this cause I was in fact a little upset over similar issue. But Queen told me, that such people do exist. They just don't want to have more troubles cause by their partner and doesn't want to be in a difficult spot. She told me, that if I'm a really good friend, I should learn to understand my friend's situation and spare a thought for them. Because only then this will keep the friendship lasting.

Having thought through it, I realised it's true because who knows what's gonna happen in the future that maybe we get to meet again and be friends all over again? Only being understanding now will not cause any awkwardness in the future when we meet again. (:

Thank you Queen for the light. (:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment