Thursday, September 2, 2010

UPDATES. :D

ALRIGHT! Finally, I'm gonna create some 'life' to this dead place. Hahahaha. Been to a few nice events and did quite a few nice things. (: HAHA. After all, it's been like three weeks since I did a proper update. -.- Sorry to visitors who come here often. HAHA. Paiseh paiseh.

As usual, Photos then updates. (:

It was Baby Lebell's full month on the 15th. (: Went over with Queen, two Princesses and Boyfriend. (: Met up with quite a few WG friends there and the baby girl is so pretty! (: Hehe. She's so cute. Haha. And I'm glad that my two Princesses are comfortable with Boyfriend around them. Haha! (: After that, went to meet up with Boyfriend's friends for dinner at Yishun 925. (: And Boyfriend's friend sent me home. (: THANK YOU JAMES, if you see this. =x

It's Sharon Darling's sweet 23rd birthday. I burnt midnight oil just for her and made the card. Hahaha. It's my first time doing this so I don't think it's very nice. ): I'm gonna do better the next one. ): And I had photoshoot early in the morning so I practically didn't sleep until I got home from my shoot. :\ Boyfriend came over to my place while I rest for a while and after that head out with my family to Northpoint and go separate ways cause we're heading to Sharon's Birthday celebration. (:

It was a rather lazy sunday... As usual Boyfriend had a hard time trying to get me out of bed............. -.- HAHA. I'm sorry for being such a pig, always. >.< Then was basically me, slacking and slacking at my house after we reach my place in the afternoon and I dragged the time(actually is everyone dragged) of us leaving the house late. -.- Resulting in us, not able to have lunch with my family cause we gotta head to Boyfriend's friends birthday dinner at UE Square. Haha. Anyway, we had FUN with MY CAMERAAAAA taking the 5 multiple shots and leaving those happy memoriessss. :D Hmm.. Boyfriend has been spending too much time with my family! BOO! Hahahaha.
I took a photoshoot with Patrick and Yak. Both different styles and yeah, I like their works. It's my first time doing this sort of ' sexy ' shoot and yeap, it's a great exposure and experience. Haha. Okay... I know some of you may be thinking ' OMG WTF IS KAT DOING?! ' But hey, think of it this way, ' WOW KAT IS ACTUALLY DARING ENOUGH TO DO THIS. IT'S SOMETHING NEW. ' Yeah, it doesn't looks that bad already right. (: I wanna try new things, I wanna do new things, I like doing these and taking photoshoots has always been something I want to do but because last time I had a lot of restrictions. But now, I'm gonna go all out to try. Cause, at least I tried and I won't regret next time. (: My family and relatives are supportive of me. So hunny I hope you will too k. (: XOX.
Went to New Asia Bar on one of the Tuesday for this ' After Work Party ' with Jojo sweetie and some WG girls. (: The view is still amazingly superb. (: Love the view still and Boyfriend was in Medan for work! Hahahaha! (:
Boyfriend came back from Medan and we met up after my work to catch Step Up 3D. He bought my family Brownies from Medan. -.- I don't really eat chocolate but Queen got me to eat one piece and hmm, not that bad. Too chocolaty for me. :\ Hahaha. After all, it' s nice to have him around me after not seeing him for a few days. HAHA.
Went to eat Gusttimo with colleagues last Thursday. (: New colleague, Yong Xin went too. Hahaha. Had a good time laughing at stupid things and all the talking too. (:
Monday was on leave cause I had to attend JCI's Young Outstanding Singaporeans Press Conference. And knowing I'm gonna be drop dead tired after that so I went ahead with a day leave and go home. Lol. (: But the press conference was indeed a success. (: And hope to see more nomination pouring in in the next two months. :D
And so lastly, yesterday Taitai was flying to Korea for skating competition so we got a little gathering and have dinner with him then bid him farewell with well wishes. (: Had a good time seeing all the skaters again but err.. it's not really my kind of thing anymore.. The topics they talked about.. Is somehow, somewhat on a different frequency as mine alr. Hmm.. No one to blame actually. Haha. It's just moving on with life. But I'm glad Tai could make it this far and hopefully he will know soon enough what he should do next. (: All the best Tai. (:

 

And it was Princess Geline's 20th Birthday yesterday! ^.^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!! Hahaha. Yes, I know, Teachers' Day too. hahaha. :D

Today, Cousin Ben just flew to Taiwan this morning. ): He's gonna be there himself studying.. ): I hope all is well for him and I know my Uncle they all are very sad over his trip.. ): We all too.. Sigh.

I'M GOING TO BUGIS STREET TONIGHT. :D

The news I've heard, I thought it will never happen again. But, I was wrong. You should, just carry on your life and forget about me.

P/S: I hope you won't be affected by what I've told you because hunny, I just wanna be honest with you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment