Wednesday, September 22, 2010

中秋节快乐!!

To anyone and everyone around the world, may you have a good mid autumn festival this year and spend it with your loved ones. (:

As I was saying on my facebook, I miss how when I was just a little girl and spend every mid autumn carrying lanterns and playing sparkles and candles that light up the house instead of lights on. And we would sit on the roof top, which is like a balcony and we all look at the moon together, eating mooncakes (for the adults) and us kids, playing and running around. Those were the times...

We all HATE growing up. Nobody likes to be an adult. Who doesn't want to just be kid forever? If I can choose, I would. But come on, we gotta face it. We can't be forever young. 生老病死. It's a cycle.. We ALL gotta face it. Over the years after so many things I've been through/seen, I learnt to accept the fact that this life is ' planned '. We are born, we grow up, we fall sick and die at the age we're suppose to be. Just that in between there are people who comes and go. Be it your relatives who passed away or friends turns to foes, lovers to enemy, yadayada, it's life.. It's just part and parcel of life.

We can choose to run away from problems, just like how we want to run away from growing up. But end of the day, it's still gonna be there. We still grow up, whether you like it or not. We still will die, whether you want it or not. I've learnt that we cannot depend on parents for the rest of our life because, *touchwood* when they have to go, they have to. And you only have yourself to depend on. That's why reality is cruel. Either you take it and shine or leave it and rot.

The 10 years ago me would probably don't even think of all these cause it's not affecting me nor anyone. But now, I can't because it's affecting my future, affecting my family cause I'm making my family worry about me. We can try this and try that, do this and do that. But we're only gonna end up being the jack of all trades, master of none. Yes, we feel it's unfair that we lead a life like this.. But it wasn't even fair for our parents to bring us to earth and watch us not doing anything when we're all fit and healthy, with proper hands and legs that can function well. Failure to excel in studies is already a very bad unfilial act, failure to learn to grow up is even worse.

Past two years made me grew a lot. Really a lot. Through the shit I went through. I learnt to appreciate people around me.

So I hope friends around me, be it younger or older, learn about life. 
Cause end of the day, we only have one ending; Die.

Make the years that you know what you're doing while you can to repay what has your parents given you. 
My case, I'd probably only have one person to repay; My Queen. And I love her. (:

MAKE SENSE RIGHT?! (:

P/S: Happy first 中秋节. (: And it's our 3rd tonight when it hits 2am. (: Hope you're all good and well. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment