I came across TaiTai's Blog and happen to see what he posted on recent posts. In bold is what he wrote, red is written by him.
True love is
not how you forgive,
but how you forget,
i dun think i could forgive this
not what you see
but what you feel,
but what if the thing i saw affected what i felt?
not how you listen
but how you understand,
how the fuck i understand when you keep quiet?
and not how you let go
but how you hold on
theres no point
so what now?
Hmm, I suppose everyone define their own ' True Love ' when it comes to relationship. There's no 100% accuracy in Love and Love being Love, is something we cannot control, I suppose. Feeling is one of the most incredible thing that human beings have, that's what I believe/think. We can't control our feelings even though at times we can. We have multiple feelings at one time. We can love different people at one time, just that the feelings can never be equal. No one can tell us how we should feel. No one can tell us what we should do. Because this is OUR life, it's how WE want to live with it. It's how YOU feel about YOUR life, not how OTHERS feel. Feelings come and go, it can stay as strong, and can fade as little. It's something that we can't take control of, not at all. But one thing for sure, it's how you THINK that somehow, somewhat affects how you FEEL.
Now here's how I feel. (: Red is written by me.
True love is
not how you forgive,
but how you forget,
I can forgive but never forget.
not what you see
but what you feel,
I can forget what I see, but never forget what you made me feel.
not how you listen
but how you understand,
I can listen, but still not understand. So I'd rather not listen and slowly understand.
and not how you let go
but how you hold on
I'll not hold on, if you've choosed to let go.
It's how each and every individual think I guess. It's how far you can think for yourself and how much do you love and want to do for yourself. I learnt it the hard way that I have to love myself more. I could have already cried a river in the past just for me to learn how to love myself. In the past I always think of putting others before myself and now, even though I still do but I choose who is gonna be put in front of me. I don't wanna let anyone else who doesn't matters be in front of me and turn their back on me just to stab me right in front my eyes.
I'm a little emotional just not too long ago. Maybe like from last night. Cause of a video I've watched. That video made me think of my past. That video made me miss the people from my past. It's just past and just that beautiful past I had. Of course, those who's smart enough will know I'm not talking about that jerk who's left me with nothing but miseries. -.- I'm talking about that beautiful past that made me change and made me realise who I really was. The past that was a turning point in my life. (: It's gonna be forever, in my (Y).
P/S: Time seems to pass so much faster when I'm with you. (:
P/P/S: Note to self, don't put in everything I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment