Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Raffles Bowling/SkaterGirls/Arab Street. (:

I've not been a hardworking girl to update my blog on regular basis. ):

Photos shall help me do most of the talking okay?

Top to Bottm, left to right.Kat//Rainy//Sharon//July.

Kat//Sharon//July//Rainy//Mona

Natalia//Stella//Kat//Sharon

Mona//Natalia//Stella//Kat//Sharon//Shannon

Vernon//Kat//Rainy//Shannon//Sharon//Natalia//Stella//Geoffrie//Sam//Mona

Chin Huat//Kat//Francis//Kenneth

Kat//Shannon

Sharon//Kat

Kat//Chloe

Kat//Chloe

Shannon//Kat

Aunty Cora//Chloe

Aunt Jessica! (:

Aunt Jessica//Kat

Kat//Eric

So yeah, Raffles Annual Bowling was on last Wednesday, 21st July at Mount Faber Safra. Dinner was just opposite bowling alley at the pioneers' I think. HAHAHA. :| But I had fun! (: Aunt Jessica is good at bowling! Omg. She started of with Strike, then spare, then Strike and Spare...... Omg.. And most of them are like 8-9pins. Goodness. Only a few misses and she's like always ranked 2nd in my group. ): So sad. The best I got was being ranked 3rd. :| Got back like USD22 from the lucky draw. ): Chloe was so lucky that she drew a USD100!!! Haha. But Aunt Jessica was nice enough to give us the angpao. Lol. It went to Sharon and we had a lunch treat from her! :D <3! After everything, UNCLE SENT ME HOMEEE. (: Teehee.

It was Skater Girls day the next day and I had fun! See them all after so long and had a good catch up with them. (: So yeah. 6girls+1gay. LOL! Joking joking! Am so looking forward to the BBQ this Saturday! ^.^

Sunday went Sheesha Alex, SiewJie( Alex's Gf ), Sharon and Eric. Haha. Was nice knowing Alex's Gf and talk to her etc. Lol. Nice talk cock session. HEHE. And night ended with someone sending me home still. HEH. :D

I WANNA EAT KOREAN 年糕!!!!!!!!!

Till I update. (:
Byebye!

P/S: 3 more days! Endure endure endure! (: And.. I miss you. (: xox. let's be glad it's a day lesser. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment