Sometimes I'm just so sick and tired of everything.
Being the one to organise outings.
Being the one to co-ordinates everything.
Being the one have to keep calling everyone.
Being the one who always have to wait.
Sick
and
tired.
Why do I have to be the one? I was never born to please everyone? I was never born to put in the MOST effort in every friendship, relationship or even kinship. I was never even born to be person who was given the task to bond everyone. I'm not means I'm not.
I'm moody/sleepy/tired/grumpy/vexed/upset.
Too many things are happening now.
FML.
People, wake up and do something about your own life. Don't be so selfish and think for yourself cause at the end of the day, I think you're gonna die lonely. -.- Self-centred brings you nowhere and over confident destroy your life and you. It's time everybody start doing some soul-searching. Omg.
*Note: I'm not gonna call people out anymore. I'm gonna only call people who don't come late/last minute pangseh as I'm sick of waiting and waiting. -.- It's your turn to keep on waiting then. So yeah, probably just that few people I'm gonna call.
but I'm really sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment