Was told the other night that YOU do come here. I don't know what your motives are when you visit here but I doubt it's gonna be anything good. And was then told after you visit here, you would create a fuss over the past things. -.- ( Which is rather dumb I suppose, cause it's the past. -.- )
Firstly, pardon me for the words I'm gonna use cause I don't know you and I've never been good to people I don't know and that's me. I don't care if you're gonna like it or what. And now this is between ME and YOU. So if you wanna get your friends here to read or whatever and then react over what I've wrote, you're sure welcome but face whatever the consequences are after. Oh but please, do tell your friends not to comment so much else the whole world will know what kind of friends you have. (:
Secondly, this ain't a start to blog war cause I've no intention to. It's dumb I feel thus this is more like a clarification, personal perspectives.
Thirdly, here goes what I wanna tell you like what you did before.
If you know how I feel about him and knowing that you are already with him, then I think I only have one wish in me. And that is for you to make him a happy person. Are you doing it well? If you are, Thank you very much. If you're not, then ask yourself why. I don't wanna know why you're not doing well cause my concern was never you. And this is the reason why I read yours; To find out if he's happy. When I was told you do come here, actually I've already guessed it. Long before I was even told, I knew you would come here. But when the word ' stalk ' was added in, I was quite shock cause I've never thought of the word ' stalk ' would be used, on you. For your information, I've never ' stalk ' yours and only like dropping by occasionally, if you do not know. I don't need you to know either, actually. And I've heard from my friends about you ( cause you said you heard about me so I went to ask my friends. ) that you're an emotional person. And the first thing that come to my mind is ' I don't care if you're emotional or what, just make him a happy person. ' Like I've emphasized, I don't know you and my concern was never you. Was too told that you were the one who always started talking about me and then kicking a fuss. My question to you is ' Is there a need? ' Why knowing that it's not gonna be anything good still keep mentioning about it? It's time not to bother so much, something you should learn. Maybe you've been through a good life and was never really in shit SHIT so you'll never understand and learn. And I'm not gonna start my ' mother-nature ' to start telling you what to do cause that's not what I'm suppose to do. You should learn it yourself, your way. And I've always believe that it's how you look at things that affects who you are and what you do. I don't know how you really think but I hope it's positive. Cause to me, being positive is what keeps me happy all the time. I don't care how you think of me cause I was never your concern and you shouldn't be bothered. And if you have already figured out what you're gonna do then do it well. If not, think of something. If you can't think of anything, I think you shouldn't say or mention anything about me. Thank you.
Enough of everything. People, don't ask me who I'm talking about. Cause it's not something to be proud of.
No comments:
Post a Comment