Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions.

Okay, first of all, I don't think resolutions are made then will be done. So whoever already made a resolution(s), I don't think you're gonna do that. Sorry to say that but it's fact. (:

Anyway, I didn't intend to do resolutions this year cause it's pointless. So, I'm gonna say I'll just TRY MY BEST to do whatever I can.

Which is;

  1. Work harder.
  2. Save more money
  3. Spend more time with Family.
  4. Sleep more.
  5. Play less.
  6. More make friends (Thought I have like a lot, but I want moreeee!)
  7. Spend time with my girls.
  8. Get myself things I want. (Like a camera!)
  9. Drink less.
  10. Love myself.

 

Okay, I don't think I'll do all, but I'll just try my best. (:

Ohh! Ben wants me to be more lady-like. So yeah, for Ben I'll do that. Hahaha. :D

Happy New Year Everyone!! (:

It's yet 0201 again. SIgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment