Saturday, January 23, 2010

Malaysia.

Yeap, I'm back to Malaysia.

Though it's just not too long ago that I've been back here. Haha. But it feels a bit like distanced. :|
I miss everyone here though. HAHA!

Anyway, I'm supposed to leave home at 6am today to come back to Malaysia (That's the reason why I wanna play DOTA until so late.) but because my Queen don't allow me to do that, I gotta turn in at 4am AND I failed to wake up at 5am to go back at 6am. Instead, I waited for my Queen and sister to come home after ballet class then go back together. Zzz

Reach JB close to 5:30pm and waited for my cousin-in-law to come and pick us up at about 7:30pm and meanwhile we were wandering around like some stupid idiots because almost all the shops were close because the Sultan passed away last night. -.- G_G And so we went to Jusco to hang around to wait for cousin in law. zzz Boohoo.

And I've just reached hometown about half an hour ago. Haha. Now is about 11:36pm.
AND I GOTTA GO NOW. MY AUNT AND NEPHEWS ARE HERE.
BYE WORLD. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment