Woke up at like, 6:15am by my princesses. =)
Then got ready etc. Just when I was about to leave the house, IT POURED HEAVILY! WTF? -.-
So yeahs, I waited for the stupid bus to go to MRT station for like almost 30 minutes! .... Okay, obviously Me and Love was late. =| I'm sorry Love.
So yeahs, SO today Darling was messaging me the whole day. LOL! ermm. He was bored so I'm entertaining him. =) He said he'll send me to work and fetch me to work after he got his license. LOL!!!!! OMG imagine how long do I have to wait? -.- hmmmmmmmmm.
And Darling got home today, Got a Facebook account and, HE PUT HIS RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS MARRIED TO KAT LAW. =D LOL. ^^ show you prove later! LOL.
Okay, Darling say we went ROM on Saturday and our Marriage Certificate will be kept with ROM cause it's safer. WTH. We've yet to plan to go where for Honeymoon. LOL! Darling say previously he went to Malaysia with me. But WE WEREN'T MARRIED THEN. -.- So Darling said he'll think of something. =)) HAHA. LOVE YOU DARLING. LOL.
I can't believe I'm married just like that? -.- Okay lame. Some inside jokes k. =) BUT ME AND DARLING IS LOVING OKAY! =)) Darling promised not to ever abandon me for anyone! =)) LOLOLOLOL!!!! *ahem*
LOOK AT THIS! =) Darling Initiated this on facebook! =)

=D
So yeah, my Darling is now sleeping. He's tired after a long day. HAHA.
And me, waiting for him to wake up and contact me! =))
ALRIGHT!~
I'm gonna eat!
Tai want me to learn how to play starcraft with him. =X gosh! New game. Let's hope I won't be addicted! =))
Anyway, I LOVE YOU DARLING! =) LOL.
and of course, TYT<3
So i'll let you go,
I'll set you free.
Isn't this what you wanted? =)
I'm just granting you your wish.
And I believe this is what you've been waiting for.
So, Good Luck to you.
I really don't know what else to talk to you or tell you.
Stop prompting more stuffs from me cause it'll only irritates me.
If you don't want me to embarrass you in my blog. So yeahs, stop being paranoid.
No comments:
Post a Comment