Sunday, July 17, 2005

hihihihi.

Hello! Hahaz. Back here le. Yaa. Yesterday dear's mom birthday right? Hahaz. Called her say happy birthday le. I mean last night. Hahaz.

Hmm. Dear bought her cake. And foods for her to eat. Heheez. Hmm. Then watt huh. Yaa. He went out with Edmond last night. I mean EARLY this morning. Like watt the hell lolz. Have to work still like that. Every time only know how to make mii worry. it's like how old le lolz. don't know people will worry for him is it? So inconsiderate. Hmphh. Never mind. Since he don't care about himself, why must I care? So da not fair lolz. >.<

Hahaz. Hmm. Last night jazren called mii. Twice. One is ask mii go bugis. Second time is to ask mi go play pool today. Coz hani wanna play. But I say I not going. Coz gotta do all my stuffs. Then have to look after my two young sisters. Hahaz. But it has been a long time since I last played pool laa. Kinda miss playing also. Hahaz. I miss Stella!!! Hahaz. Weird right? Hear mii say this. Heheez. Stella like my sister like that. Talk to mii. Teach mii a lot of things. Hahaz. =D. hmm. Miss dear also. But watt he always do is so damn farking pissing! Arghh. Forget it.

Tomorrow going to meet dear in the morning. Go changkat together. Like madd lolz. Guess watt time he wanna go? 7am! Ohhh. I don't know how to go. Then he ask mi to meet at his house there. Go together. Its so early and I guess i'll be sleepy lolz. I go there nothing to do. Hahaz. But gonna see all my dears and darlings. Chu ti, yuzhen, qianhui. Hahaz. But no Kris. So sad. I miss Kris. Haiz.

Diaoz. Like so da emotional lolz. Watt the. CheeSim CheeSim. Watt are youu thinking? Aiyoo. Hahaz. don't know laa. I think Iskandar should be at home now right? Then gotta go back to camp on Monday le. Right is? Hahaz. Hope he's doing well. Coping well too. Haiz.

Waiting for aidah to give me TPJC band's concert infor. Hahaz. On 5 August right? Yupp. Hahaz. After which I gotta pei Kris go St Pats concert. On the 14 August. My O level EL oral is on the 16. Ohhh fark. I know i'm not prepared. Damn it. Never mind. Stay back ask mrs mah for help bax. I guess that's watt I can do now. =X

Hmm. don't know watt to say le. Okiee laa. Gotta go do my E-Maths TYS le. Take care peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment