Ohhh like watt the fuck lolz. My mom quarrel with daddy then scolds miee. Asshole him laa. And don't know watts her problem laa. -_-''''
Recently have been slacking, and I don't know why am I doing this. Prelim is round the corner and I still laze around like nobody business. Really don't have any motivation to study lolz. Haiz. don't know watt to say laa. Haiz.
Just called dear. He's very unhappy with Alan again. I mean. Alan piss him off again. Fuck off laa Alan. Who the hell do youu think youu are. Asshole. Just a useless guy lolz. So watt if youu work in rollerline longer than my dear does? Youu are nothing but just a fucking asshole lolz. If not, why Kelvin don't make youu the supervisor from the start? Youu think now, by scolding dear in front of Kelvin, finding faults in him can make youu a supervisor? Youu can just DREAM ON man! There are too many things youu don't know! Don't try to act smart when youu are stupid. Youu fucking asshole. Always bully my dear. Make his life so difficult. I'm not going to make your life easy also lolz. I'm not those who will give way to such moronic person lolz. Go home sleep laa. Stupid moron. Find one day I shall make youu mortify in front of all the people in rollerline!
Ohhh. Forget it. Don't wanna talk about that bastard lerx. Heart aches to see my dear kena bullied! Hmm. Visited Kris darling's blog today. She sounded so sad. Darling. Don't be sad okiee? Anyway. Are you coming tomorrow? Message miee tell miee okiee? I miss youu darling!
Okiee laa. Enough of nonsense. Hahaz. Update again bax. Take care to all.
Recently have been slacking, and I don't know why am I doing this. Prelim is round the corner and I still laze around like nobody business. Really don't have any motivation to study lolz. Haiz. don't know watt to say laa. Haiz.
Just called dear. He's very unhappy with Alan again. I mean. Alan piss him off again. Fuck off laa Alan. Who the hell do youu think youu are. Asshole. Just a useless guy lolz. So watt if youu work in rollerline longer than my dear does? Youu are nothing but just a fucking asshole lolz. If not, why Kelvin don't make youu the supervisor from the start? Youu think now, by scolding dear in front of Kelvin, finding faults in him can make youu a supervisor? Youu can just DREAM ON man! There are too many things youu don't know! Don't try to act smart when youu are stupid. Youu fucking asshole. Always bully my dear. Make his life so difficult. I'm not going to make your life easy also lolz. I'm not those who will give way to such moronic person lolz. Go home sleep laa. Stupid moron. Find one day I shall make youu mortify in front of all the people in rollerline!
Ohhh. Forget it. Don't wanna talk about that bastard lerx. Heart aches to see my dear kena bullied! Hmm. Visited Kris darling's blog today. She sounded so sad. Darling. Don't be sad okiee? Anyway. Are you coming tomorrow? Message miee tell miee okiee? I miss youu darling!
Okiee laa. Enough of nonsense. Hahaz. Update again bax. Take care to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment