Recently I've been told that my ex colleagues are interested about my life, about Love and I and about his ex-girlfriend, Lynn Tan. It got me worried because I hate people whom I'm not very close to to be suddenly so concern about me or my life. I mean if you're not so close to me but you're stalking me quietly and I don't know, that's fine. I wouldn't be bothered. But asking people who are close to me about me, a bit over?
To be very honest, I don't think I need to explain so much for a girl who just want to gain sympathy from people by telling them her own side of imaginary stories. She has caused me to lose my best friend of 12 years, I really couldn't care less anymore. So long as she doesn't take away my family, me (which is quite impossible because in mind, I'm a very strong person) and my fiance (her ex boyfriend whom she ditched).
You know I don't sympathize people who only start doing things when shit got real and things are in a total mess. "TOO LATE", has it ever occur to her, or anyone with the exactly same situation? I tried not to picture Kris to be in the same picture as her, but somehow I just cannot. Or perhaps that's why she judged me like everyone else. That's fine because Love told me "It's their mouth, we cannot control. we just need to be happy together and that's what I want you to be that's why I want to be with you." I don't care how people look at me or us because people who knows what's going on will know what it really is. I don't owe anyone an explanation.
Stop trying to poke your nose into my business if you're not close to me.
I don't like it.
I'm sorry if you happen to find out about my blog and read this post and probably find me very offensive but I'm just stating my stands very clearly because I don't think you all are that stupid not to find out.
Don't poke your nose into my business for the sake of doing it, especially when you're not close to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment