Thursday, December 5, 2013

Monotonous But Stable Life.

I love my life now. seriously. =) 

Mom accepted Love finally and we are all good for anything.! heh. 

life has been on track, being all stable and maybe it's boring to a lot of people but I love this life. 

it's a routine I don't ever wanna change. =) waking up in the morning next to Love then getting myself prepared for work and waking Love up for work and him sending me to work and having him to fetch me after work and having dinner together has became a habit for us. a good habit that we both love. haha. and of course, not forgetting that we meet Wilson almost everyday. haha! a very simple life but something that we both treasure. 

I have to admit that sometimes I get too engrossed with work and totally neglected Love which resulted in him complaining about my work now.. I'm guilty for that and I know he doesn't like me to work. like that he said, he will let me do what I want to do now cause he knows that ultimately I will still end up staying at home looking after kids and be housewife. -.- Love has been asking me to take BTO but I haven't gave him any answer regarding this. I know he's all ready to commit and he's being all serious. but... =\ 

well it's just part and parcel of life that I need to face. haha. it's not a bad thing actually. heh. =) 

till I update again! byebye! 


 i love you bi. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment