It's who you want to spent the whole of Saturday with.
I'm loving my Saturdays so much now. :) we have been spending Saturdays together and being happy about it.
Simple but happy.. That's all I want and I'm having it. Be it just sitting in the car watching him drive or just having little eye contacts. I can watch him all day and do nothing. I don't mind just watching him drive or being completely obsessed about telling me his work and what happened at work. Seeing his passionate attitude towards his work motivated me to work harder for my career.
We have been talking about cars lately cause he wanted to sell his car and maybe drive his company's car so as to save money but I could tell he really can't bear to sell his love away. Haha. So I told him last night that if he really love his car so much then just continue to drive until COE ends, which is in about 3years time. He smiled and said that's what he thought and added he might even think of extending the COE if the condition is good after 3years. Well, I agree with him that if the car is still in good condition, he should extend.. His road tax, insurance and inspection are all coming soon. Another sum of money. Sigh. Cars... I know he can afford them all but as much as I hope he could save more money so that he can start his business soon but I can't bear to see him struggle so much for his love for his car. So I just hope he can be happy. :) and I know that driving his car makes him really happy.
Other than that, we have been talking about me going to take my car license. Haha. He has always been driving and times when he's tired he will still send me home first before he eventually drive himself home. =( looking at him being so tired yet still needs to drive.. I feel the ache. So yes! I'm gonna sign up for driving license soon! Probably after my Bangkok trip next month. He's going to Vietnam next month with his friends.. it's has been months since he took a good break. He deserves it. =) I foresee myself being really busy until I'm on leave. Been doing OT the last one week and still have so many things to do. =( hopefully I can get to see him on weekend as much as I can. We both agreed on working hard on weekdays so that weekend will be good for us. So far it has been like this and we are both happy about it. =) quality time spent together and that's enough for us. =) even though it's just once a week but it's really enough.
Simplicity, that's what we are looking for. Trust him, I do. Believe him, I do. Miss him, I do. Care for him, I do. Faith in him, I have. We are more like each other's pillar of strength to become a stronger person in life. Be it work or daily live. And I guess that's already enough for us both. =)
I don't want to care about what others are gonna say anymore. We know what we are doing and in what position are we in. We keep our appropriate distance and we clearly know how to deal with this. I'm gonna be selfish this time cause I'm done being selfless. Fighting for what I want cause I know what I want. People who don't know what happened will judge but I don't care anymore. Be judgmental and go ahead and judge. I'm not gonna be bothered anymore.
Like he said 'pls don't be bothered by anything. I love your smiles.' So I'm gonna smile for him. =)
Okay! Ending today's post with photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment