Mom said that a person's mood is very much dependent on their surrounding. Including the colours they use. So yes, I've decided to change my blogskin to something light. :) A good start, no? Heh.
So it's has been almost 2 weeks since we went to Penang. And Eric said we would talk after we came back from Penang but till now, nothing. How long am I supposed to wait? Since July last year, I've given him close to 7 months to make things different. Was there any difference? Nah, not really. And oh yes, my patience is running out. Kinda.
I'm pushing everyone away, except for some closer ones. I'm closing up and not gonna let anyone(basically guys) in and as far as I know, Eric is in the list as well. I'm not trying to throw tantrums or whatsoever but yeah, I'm changing. For good or for bad, I don't know yet but I know I'm changing. The way I look at things and people. The way I treat things and people.. I know I'm changing and I'm fully aware of that.
Valentine's day this year. I'm not hoping for any gifts and celebration because I don't have any of those intentions. The feelings in me now is already different from one year ago. I don't even look forward to Vday. Haha.
Okay, maybe I'm a little mean. But hello? Who kept me waiting here like an idiot hoping that maybe one day I'll just not mention anything and pretend that everything will be okay? Fuck that. I'm not like this, I was never like this. A problem is always a problem. You don't expect a problem to solve by themselves. You solve it together with the person you have problem with. If you choose not to face the problem, I'll choose not to do anything too.
Don't Ask. - If I don't ask you a lot of things, don't blame me. Because even when I asked you so many times, you never replied or said anything.
Don't Bother. - If I don't bother about any of your stuffs from now on, don't blame me. Because when I bothered, you didn't.
Don't Care. - If I don't care about you anymore, don't blame me. Because when I cared, you gave me shit.
I've told you before not to test my patience, why are you trying your luck?
No comments:
Post a Comment