 |
| Started our day at Terminal 1 at about 5am. |
 |
| First time my air ticket is not just a piece of paper! It's like nicer than tiger and air asia! |
 |
| Our breakfast! |
 |
| First time eating a wrap. I never really like wrap cause it looks weird to me! >.< |
 |
| I don't know why but this is our flight. LOL. |
 |
| L! :) |
 |
| Us! :) |
 |
| Jetstar! |
 |
| Sunrise! |
 |
| Goodbye Singapore! |
 |
| Arriving at Taiwan! |
 |
| So much clouds!!! |
 |
| The land is so hugeeeeee! |
 |
| My just-woke-up-face. |
 |
| Taipei!!!! |
 |
| Our luggage! |
 |
| Freego bus! :) |
 |
| The newest SOGO! |
 |
| Our cozy little apartment! :) |
 |
| Dining table.. |
 |
| Connecting kitchen! |
 |
| Masterbed room! |
 |
| Bathtub! |
 |
| Big toilet! |
 |
| Guest room! |
 |
| Shower room! |
 |
| Common toilet! |
 |
| Extra room! This became our laundry room! |
 |
| First meal of the day! |
 |
| Sharon's. |
 |
| Mine! :) |
 |
| I'm pretty amazed by their transport system, seriously! |
 |
| Xi Men Ding! :) |
 |
| Many mushroom! :) |
 |
| I LIKE THIS! But L say I can't eat too much! ): |
 |
| Cheap and nice bun at 师大夜市! |
 |
| Tired faces.. |
 |
| The bun is really nice, but the filling is erm... little. ): |
 |
| 路边摊! Food looks so yummy but I didn't try! |
 |
S & J. J is S's friend. |
 |
| Love love love this soup!!! Pig liver is one of my favouriteeeee! |
 |
| Their fried oyster! :) |
 |
| Ended our day doing some grocery at the supermarket! |
Itinerary for Day 1:
Arrive at 台北.
Make our way to 光复南路.
Took MRT to 西门町.
Met S's Friend and he drove us to 师大夜市.
It was a super tiring day for me because I didn't manage to catch any rest the night before my flight as I haven't really pack my luggage and baby J was being naughty not to let me pack! So I had to wait until she's fast asleep before I could do anything. And by the time when things are done, it's time to leave home to the airport. =X
S came over to my house the night before to stayover cause we're going to airport together. Initially, her boyfriend offered to send us to the airport until a last minute call from office for him to go on a short business trip. Thus we had to make our own way down. I didn't manage to talk to E before I fly because basically he was still sleeping when my plane took off. LOL. Yeap so E didn't bid me goodbye. ):
So after the plane took off, I tried to get some sleep. Managed to shut my eyes for about 2hrs but after that was just on and off awake and napping. Firstly because my seat couldn't be adjusted as it's near the exit doors. Secondly because it was such an awkward position to sleep in! -.-
We arrived at Taipei Taoyuan Airport about 11:45am and made our way to the basement to take Freego bus to 忠孝复兴 and we had to change to take MRT to 国父纪念馆! The apartment is about 5mins walk from 国父纪念馆 station! :) After we settle down and they got ready, we went out for our first meal of the day at the Wanton Noodle stall. The wanton is OMG freaking hugeeeeeee! But it was really nice! The meat was super tender! The soup was greatttttt!
A few things I notice about Taiwan, or rather, we ALL notice.
- Everyone queue to go on trains.
- They keep to the right side.
- The weather is humid in the morning, cooling in the afternoon and super cold at night.
- It's hard to find dustbin.
- It's even harder to find toilet.
- You cannot flush the toilet paper down the toilet bowl, you need to throw into the bin.
- They don't sit on priority seats.
- When crossing the road, even with the green man flashing, cars and bikes horn you. -.-
Yeap, we're all pretty amazed. They're really all very nice people other than the crossing road part. -.- So rude and there are times I felt like just kicking their bikes and make them fall. I AM SERIOUS. No joke. They're such a meanie! Why do they have to horn people who are legally crossing a road? Not like they are Jay-walking or something.
We all mad love 西门町 cause the stockings/leggings there are mad cheap and I freaking loveeeeeee them! :) I bought the most leggings & stockings I guess! >.< They're all so pretty and I couldn't really resist them! :\
师大夜市 was just a soso thing for me. I didn't really bought a lot of stuffs there and apparently, the stuffs for guys seems much more appealing to me. >.< Thankfully for S's friend, if not we would be wasting so much time travelling to 师大夜市 cause it's actually quite outskirt, quite far for a drive. >.<
I like the big 包 that we ate there though! Hahaha though the filling was really little. :\
We ended the day going to supermarket to buy some bottled water and I happened to find my Queen's kimchi that she has been bugging me for! YAY! :) bought two for her and I think that's already a killer for the luggage cause of the weight! But well, worth it cause she's happy. :)
That's pretty much all for Day1. Something simple and short. Haha.
Alright, update soon on my Day 2! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment