Thursday, November 10, 2011

Those who will stay, stays.

人的一生有多少人停留,就有多少人离开。可是谁为谁的真心停留过,或许只是陌路旅途为了下一站的转角而停留,那所谓的爱情,你何曾真心的为我停留过。时间会停留吗?爱情会停留吗?幸福会停留吗?如果可以我会不惜一切代价来让时间、爱情、幸福、都停留在这一刻!

Strictly Pancake with Shida! (: This is mine.

Shida's. Super nice!

Shida and her Yummy food! 

Cindy's Wedding on Sunday. The place have a special concept! Nice!

Table 15 at Mandarin Orchard.



Menu. (:

My stupid and duper irritating/annoying Boyfriend and me.

My all-time-favourite boy. (: 

It's been so long since I last saw him! I miss him so much!

Louis! One of the favourite boys. There's still Jiajin and Hendra. (:
Funny how we both always try to contact each other but failed cause we always mixed up the numbers. -.- 

I cooked this on Monday. First time cooking this. PASS I swear! I love celery! (:

Potato! First time cooking it without Queen's help. A bit fail. LOL But still edible okay!

My well-known soup. HAHA. My Princesses love it. So is Kris. (:

Curry Chicken. First time too. A little spicy but I think overall it's good! (: My potatoes are soft and chicken is just nice! Yum!

I got into the Semi-Finals, by luck. LOL. Or maybe like friends. HAHA. But I'm happy knowing so many new friends! (:

Michiyo and I. (: My makeup looks so fair. ):  And I look so fat. ):

Photoshoot with Greg on 30th Oct. 
I love my own eye makeup. HAHAHA

Cute right, I know. HAHAHAHA.

My last weekend was quite a quiet one. Haha. Saturday was class and I went back home early cause Queen and Princesses were leaving Singapore for Malaysia and I was told not to stay out late. :\ I'm like a small girl but meh. Only to my Mama.

So my Sunday was spent waking up early in the morning going to Sembawang with Boyfriend to buy his Chalet's Food. Spent lesser than I expected though Boyfriend was paying. But still not as expensive as the chalet I booked for him after much discounts. -.- Bleahs. Honestly, like I said last year, it's not gonna be as 'grand' as last year because last year was his first year spending birthday with me and it's his mid-twenty's birthday. And what more to say when my birthday this year wasn't really well spent anyway. Tsk. I may sound really calculative but heh, it's more than just birthday. Hohoho. ANYWAY. Sunday was Cindy's wedding at Mandarin Orchard and I went to meet Ben Behbeh after that. I miss him so much. The last time I saw him was like three months ago? Or more I think. -.- And I got to see Louis too! (:(: Super happy. And oh, Shan and Shao too. (: Love spending time with Ben Behbeh even though we could be really doing nothing and just chatting. (: Spoke to him about some issues and he's telling me that I need to do some changes perhaps. But I guess the only reason why I've become like now is because I'm just trying to protect myself more than before. 

This entire week was really restless for me. I've been feeling so very tired. I've been drinking glucose (葡萄糖) with water cause I hate water. And yes, I drink more than I normally drink with glucose in it. (: I've been on soft diet this week. Trying to lose a lot of weight AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I'm glad I've lost about 7kg since September? I need to lose about 10kg more to MY IDEAL weight. I may sound insane but I want that weight. And I'm glad my Queen has been helping me with this cause she knows how badly I want back my previous figure. ): I don' mind seeing bones etc. But I want back my previous figure. ): The figure I had just 1.5 years ago. My Queen said I've gain weight ever since I'm together with my Boyfriend. -.- too 幸福? Meh. Not really. I think I'm too stress. LOL. That's why I keep munching. And office job makes me fat cause I'm always sitting! -.- BOO. Irritating. I love/hate my job. Cause when it's boring, it's really boring but when I'm busy, I'm really busy. -.- Good and bad I guess. Heh. 

I feel like I wanna look forward to something, but I don't know what to look forward to. -.- I'm supposed to be really excited over Boyfriend's birthday this weekend but I don't feel it at all. The only thing that is in my mind, I AM TIRED. WHY? My body is failing me? Or maybe my mind is. Getting tired of everything around me. Tired of the mind games that I have to play, AT TIMES. And tired of living this life. OKAY, negative thought but I'm cool. (: Nothing really takes me down. (: I'm too strong for shits. HEHE. 

ANYWAY, Baby Jeorgina's birthday is coming. And that marks the Christmas is here as well. And again, makes me feel OLD cause it's gonna be another year SOON. Damn it. -.- 

I've made new friends recently. And I'm happy! (: They're pretty girls but at the same time, they make me sad. ): They're so pretty, tall and skinny! !@#$%^&* where got such pretty girls exist one! BOO! I'm glad that I took part in the CATS-Classified cause it's really an exposure. Loving every bit of it. (: More of it soon! (: REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ME! :D

Hope this weekend will be a good one. (: 
Update soon. 

Byebye. (:
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment