Thursday, October 22, 2009

I wish you well.

I was just looking at some of my friends on Facebook.

And some of them are actually still together with the person they were with since secondary school.

Amanda and Billy - Both are in different countries. One in Australia, the other in England. But both are still together, so loving and sweet.

Kelvin and Sabrina - Both are still together and like still what they are in secondary school. Cute and loving..

 

I looked at myself. I've long forgotten my mate who was with me in secondary school. I don't feel his presence anymore. I feel such a failure. Once I thought I could be like those fairy tales and make my love be lasting. I was almost there. But well. Shit happens. And I totally lost all my feelings for him. Pfft.

Am not feeling sad. Just thinking that, it's kinda a ' waste ' for this relationship to go down the drain. But too bad, no point keeping when things aren't the same anymore. When we can't compromise, when we can be ' we '. When we don't agree anymore. When we're not happy just because we need to keep the other happy. I'm glad we've come to an end. And I thank god I finally made that choice. If not because of him being with another girl after he broke up with me, I wouldn't have been that harsh and wouldn't have come to a decision. Maybe I would still be the stupid one, thinking I still love him so much and keep waiting for the day he'd change. But too bad, I've woke up in time and didn't carry on. (:

I'm glad that all the great friends are with me and I'm happy I have them. (:

Am not looking back, just wish him well cause he's always thought I hated him but in fact, I don't. Yes I used to hate him cause of my Queen. But when my Queen told me, ' Hating a person is very tiring. I don't want you to be so tired. ' Yeah, I learnt to let go and not hate. (: Afterall, I takes after my Queen. (: I just don't have anything to talk to him about. And I don't feel like talking to him cause whatever he says, the frequency etc is just not the same as me. -.-

Jaspas asked me to still talk to him. But well, I don't have much to talk to him about eys. Even if it's just a ' Hi ' ' Bye ' friend, I think it's hard cause each time he sees me, he'll give that black face that no one wants. -.- Damn irritating. -.-

Boo~

No comments:

Post a Comment