Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wow.

It's amazing how people can just keep coming back to this ' dead ' blog.
Everyday, there's at least 20 people reading this dead blog.

I wonder who are those stalkers.
It's not like as if they keep coming back here and they'll find something new anymore.
There're unwanted stalkers in this blog, thus I'm not blogging.

Trying to find out more about me and my life?
In your bloody dreams.

I don't need no hypocrite who's trying to be so nice on the surface and not at the back.
I pity you.
Cause you can't be yourself and you're wearing at mask.
Maybe not in front of others, but me.
Know what?
I don't effing care anymore.

I don't care and you don't matters. (:
Friends are not like you.
You, are not fit to be called my friend.

If you're ' smart ' enough, you'll know you're the one I'm referring to.
Talk straight to my face. Don't try to be friendly and turn out another.
I hate people like this.
And I had enough of your nonsense.
I don't need you to try to get my or anyone's attention.
Stop being an attention seeker.
I hate attention seekers.
And sad to say, you're one of them.

And right now, I don't care about how you feel anymore because you've never thought of mine.
So it's time to ask you to, GET OUT OF MY LIFE.


p/s: On the other note, I've got a note for someone on the other side. If you're smart enough, you'll know where to look for it, right.
Also, I don't need busybodies to start asking shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment