Friday, August 7, 2009

G.I Joe.


Photobucket




Went out with Kristeena yesterday after my Grand Uncle's Cremation at Mandai Crematorium. That's where my Aunt got cremated. So was rather sad to be there again.

I thought I'll be able to control my tears until the very end but.. I still cried in the end. :(

Meet up with Kris at AMK hub then went to her ex-boyfriend's house with her to give him some stuffs. After that went to chinatown to ' repair ' my nails cause it wasn't really well-done that time. And Kris got her eyelashes extended. Nice nice. :) So pretty after.

Then head to eat the noodle that I've bugging her to go and eat with me then we head to Plaza Singpura for the movie ' G.I Joe - Rise of the cobra ' I would rate the show at 4/5. Really worth watching. ^.^ Everyone should watch okaayyy! ^.^

After movie, went home. Home about 12:30am. DEADBEAT. -.-

Slept at 1am. :)

Imissyoubbww.

No comments:

Post a Comment