I don't need you as my partner.
You are just a friend, or maybe a good friend.
I hope you get the drift.
This heart is fully occupied by someone else, but not you.
I don't care how you feel for me in the past, present or future.
When I said No, I mean it.
So stop trying so hard before things turn nasty.
It's not gonna benefit both you and I.
You're a brother, a friend and nothing more.
I don't wanna say this directly.
But I need to state my stand.
Cause you know it too, that no one is ever gonna replace him.
Be it whether my previous relationship is good or bad.
No one.
You may feel that you're not pushing me for an answer.
But I feel it.
Cause the replies from you are,
' Just give me a chance ', ' Let's walk the days together, hand in hand '. ( Indirectly Hinting Me )
You fear my rejection but you know it yourself we're Impossible.
I've told you before, We're Impossible.
Then why let me know?
You should keep it to yourself and let the feeling goes.
I cherish friends and you know.
I say all these not because I wanna hurt you.
But I want you to realize that you are just a friend to me.
I don't care what you said to my Queen.
Ultimately, decision is on me.
And I don't care what you've considered and decided.
Cause this is not what I want.
And I know my Queen won't force me.
勉强是没有幸福的.
And now that I've decided to post my entry like this.
I hope you know what you should and should not do.
Cause you're not the one in this heart of mine and will never be.
I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment