Nope, it's not.
Was blog hopping and saw my cousin having this ' friendship problem ' thingy. Something they called it ' blog wars '. HAHA. I WILL NOT DENY i did that before. Because blog can be such a nice place to bitch about my unhappiness sometimes. so, why not? AND, it's MY blog. If you don't like reading what i've written, Fuck Off? Cause it's never meant for you to read? Neither do i sent you any invitation? Ha. Don't be a joker and make a fool out of yourself by getting Pissed Off reading my blog.
As I've stated, PLEASE READ <<============== left hand side.
=)
Yesterday was spent, eating at the usual place. Then hopped onto Alwyn's car together with my cousin, Ben and An Tong and off we are to my Aunt's place. Went there to get my stuffs and went over to Uncle's place. -.- Alwyn say i'm moving house. -.- LOL. then slack at my Uncle's place until about 11-ish and I hopped onto Alwyn's car. Went out with Ling Hui and Xing Yi. Had supper at this place i don't know the name. -.- then Ling Hui and Xing Yi went home while Alwyn send me home. It was 12-ish then. -.- PSP all the way until about 3am? couldn't sleep until 4-ish? -.- I'm having sleeping problems. =\
TODAY, was spent at my Uncle's saloon in the Day and went to pasar malam at night with An Tong. Then head to the usual place for a drink and to LAN shop. -.- Dota one round. =S then An Tong send me home. =\ Alwyn just called me to apologise for not going out with us just now. LOL. so silly. needn't to. Well, he was busy. So why the need to. haha.
and NOW, i'm gonna sleep.
goodnight.
I've lost weight.
Lost of appetite and sleeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment