Sunday, April 30, 2006

HAPPY BDAE P2!!

Hellos! Hahas. Back here again! Today is Wilson part two's birthday! Hehees! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY! After his birthday, it'll be mine on Monday! Like so.. hahas. Don't know how to say lahh. Just find it knida nice because it's rare to have a friend whose birthday is so close to yours isn't it? Hahas. Heard he was force to drink a lot as his birthday present! Hahas. Poor thing. Hope mine is going to be just fine. Please!!

Hmm, now is 2:25am. Later gotta go down to custom. To 'chop' passport. Cause student pass expires today. Arww! How sad yeah? Then it's gonna be a tiring day for me? Hahas. I'm meeting Maria to study at East Coast Mac. Gotta do tutorials online plus my house is damn blooding noisy with the two young kids at home. ARGHH!!! Hahas. So i'm going out to study! Hahas!! :)

Going to skate I think. After my studies and stuffs bahh. If not just stay at Mac to play maple? Hahas. Okays. Hehees. Like so cool? Now got laptop, can blog anywhere, anytime. So nice. Keep you all updated about me all the time. Hahas. :)

Haix~ just now kinda like angry with dada. He piss me off lahh. I can understand that he wants to celebrate Wilson's birthday. But he promised young king that he will go CC for CO with him de mahh. Then every time last minute never go. So pang seh lohh. If I were young king, I wouldn't even be bothered to call him up again to ask him go anymore until he go there himself lohh. Why can't he fulfill his promises? It's so not nice of him to actually did that lohh. To break his promises as and when he like. Haix. I hate people who give empty promises. That's why sometimes I don't like his attitude towards me. It just sucks lahh. That why I can't be bothered to 'ai wu ji wu' that's nonsense lahh. Love a person means I have to tolerate ALL his bad attitude towards me? Once in s while still okay. But too often it's just so that I CANNOT TOLERATE! I don't think anyone can do it lahh. Hmphh. Even the least temper person has a limit to tolerance. How can a person like me don't have? Some more my temper isn't that good lohh. Haix~ can't be bothered now lahh. I need time to cool myself down.

Hmm, pass two days, i’m quite happy but on Thursday afternoon when i’m on my way to Inline Culture, i'm being disturb by a stupid old man on the bus. It’s just so irritating that he actually piss me off like fuck lahh. ASS! Go and die lahh. So angry!!! Hmphh!

Never mind lahh. Haix. Okays lahh. Update again later bahh. Take care to all. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILSON!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment