Well, now is almost 4am. i'm still wide awake. Yupps. Have to wake upp in an hour time so no need to sleep lerx bahh. Hahas. Working later. Haix.
Went to swensen again yesterday. However, the outcome isn't nice. I was rejected! Reason is that I couldn't work at least half a year without studying. Haix. i'm so sad. :( like so shit-ty now. Darling! Help! They said will be okiee but in the end I got happy out of nothing. Haix. Like so sad yeaa?
Hmm, finally, after a long period of quarrel with dada, things turn out to be better. We talked out and it's so dramatic lohh. Dada asked miee to choose between yes or no. yes stands for I want to leave him and I must leave him immediately, never to come back to him anymore. And no stands for we'll start all over again. At that moment, I was crying like waterfall, my mind is messy and heart isn't clear at all, how am I to make decision? He wants miee to give him the answer in one hour time and I doubt it's possible lohh. I didn't give him the answer still. Until the next day, which was a Monday, I gave him my answer at night after giving a serious consideration. Yupps. I never thought of leaving him from the start, all I need was time to make myself feel better so I could accept him again, but he's forcing miee to make a decision. I have no choice but to make upp my mind. Honestly speaking, at the spur of a moment, I did think of disappearing for a while but my heart don't allow because I know I couldn't let go of this relationship. Haix. But now, there's a promise between us, and it is that if he ever repeat the same mistake again, I will never think of going back to him, the only consequence is that I will leave him! He promised he wouldn't do it again. Now it's time for him to prove his sincerity by keeping his words well. I trust him not to cheat miee and I hope he really won't disappoint miee again.
Yesterday after going swensen, I went to meet dada at his house. He was playing maple, as usual! Like killing all the cute cute monster fun mehh?? I don't like. Irks miee whenever I see them killing the monsters. Haix. Then went to take dinner with dada and his brother at KFC. Then after that I go home and dada went to his boss's father's wake. Yupps. Then I make him go home before twelve cause he's having running nose. Want him to rest well mahh. Hahas. Thank god he's a good boy and he reach home on time. Hehees.
Haix, dada is starting school next Monday. i'm kind of worry for him. About his determination to study hard. I really hope he will really study for his own future and he won't be fooling around, wasting his time at college east. If that's the case, I rather he join the workforce now. Haix. Whyy bother to waste time there and in the end learn nothing at all. Haix, don't know how to open my mouth and tell him face to face. But, I know I will have to say it out soon no matter whatt. I will tell him soon, hopefully I will feel better after that. Dada, if youu ever read my blog, please, don't blame miee for being strict with youu now, I don't want youu to regret next time. youu've regretted once, I don't want youu to feel the same again. Please remember, my support will always be with youu no matter whatt. If youu're feeling stress or troubled, please, tell miee. I might not be able to help youu much, but, at least I know whatt is going on in your life, i'll be more relieve. And I know, by telling miee, youu won't be feeling that unhappy anymore. Lastly, if youu need miee by your side, let miee know and i'll be there for youu, now and forever.
Okiee lahh, enough of crapping. I need to get ready to go to work now. Will blog again de. Everybody, take care! Hahas.
Went to swensen again yesterday. However, the outcome isn't nice. I was rejected! Reason is that I couldn't work at least half a year without studying. Haix. i'm so sad. :( like so shit-ty now. Darling! Help! They said will be okiee but in the end I got happy out of nothing. Haix. Like so sad yeaa?
Hmm, finally, after a long period of quarrel with dada, things turn out to be better. We talked out and it's so dramatic lohh. Dada asked miee to choose between yes or no. yes stands for I want to leave him and I must leave him immediately, never to come back to him anymore. And no stands for we'll start all over again. At that moment, I was crying like waterfall, my mind is messy and heart isn't clear at all, how am I to make decision? He wants miee to give him the answer in one hour time and I doubt it's possible lohh. I didn't give him the answer still. Until the next day, which was a Monday, I gave him my answer at night after giving a serious consideration. Yupps. I never thought of leaving him from the start, all I need was time to make myself feel better so I could accept him again, but he's forcing miee to make a decision. I have no choice but to make upp my mind. Honestly speaking, at the spur of a moment, I did think of disappearing for a while but my heart don't allow because I know I couldn't let go of this relationship. Haix. But now, there's a promise between us, and it is that if he ever repeat the same mistake again, I will never think of going back to him, the only consequence is that I will leave him! He promised he wouldn't do it again. Now it's time for him to prove his sincerity by keeping his words well. I trust him not to cheat miee and I hope he really won't disappoint miee again.
Yesterday after going swensen, I went to meet dada at his house. He was playing maple, as usual! Like killing all the cute cute monster fun mehh?? I don't like. Irks miee whenever I see them killing the monsters. Haix. Then went to take dinner with dada and his brother at KFC. Then after that I go home and dada went to his boss's father's wake. Yupps. Then I make him go home before twelve cause he's having running nose. Want him to rest well mahh. Hahas. Thank god he's a good boy and he reach home on time. Hehees.
Haix, dada is starting school next Monday. i'm kind of worry for him. About his determination to study hard. I really hope he will really study for his own future and he won't be fooling around, wasting his time at college east. If that's the case, I rather he join the workforce now. Haix. Whyy bother to waste time there and in the end learn nothing at all. Haix, don't know how to open my mouth and tell him face to face. But, I know I will have to say it out soon no matter whatt. I will tell him soon, hopefully I will feel better after that. Dada, if youu ever read my blog, please, don't blame miee for being strict with youu now, I don't want youu to regret next time. youu've regretted once, I don't want youu to feel the same again. Please remember, my support will always be with youu no matter whatt. If youu're feeling stress or troubled, please, tell miee. I might not be able to help youu much, but, at least I know whatt is going on in your life, i'll be more relieve. And I know, by telling miee, youu won't be feeling that unhappy anymore. Lastly, if youu need miee by your side, let miee know and i'll be there for youu, now and forever.
Okiee lahh, enough of crapping. I need to get ready to go to work now. Will blog again de. Everybody, take care! Hahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment