Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Post

Now is almost 5.30am. I'm feeling unhappy. that's whyy this entry is here.

Argued with dada just now. Over little stuffs. Haix. I want him to sleep earlier because Edmond wants him to wake upp at nine in the morning. But he refuses. Therefore, I threaten him. By saying that i'll go out with someone whom he doesn't like. And it works! But he ask miee whyy I want to go out with that person and I told him that it was suppose to be a threat to make him go to bed. My intention was to make him sleep earlier so that he won't get scolding from Edmond. But ended upp he got angry. I apologized and everything was okiee after that. Until he suddenly mention the threat again and he got himself angry over it. He then pushes the blame to miee and says I was the one that started it. I mean, whatt cann I say? He said it that way and whatt cann I do? So I kept quiet. He then scolds miee for keeping quiet. Like, I talk also cannot, don't talk also cannot. Whatt does he want miee to do? Then I wanted to hang upp but he doesn't want. So I continued to keep quiet and he demand miee to say something nice to him. But I told him I can't because I don't like to talk when i'm unhappy. Then he keep asking miee to try but the problem is, I CAN'T!!!!! Like, whatt cann I do? Then I got frustrated and insist that I want to hang upp but he doesn't want to! And that really irritates miee!!! At last we finally hang upp because his battery is running low. Now i'm here blogging to make myself feel better. Hopefully after blogging, i'll feel much better and I could fall asleep cause there's a banditx outing today! Hope that he can sleep earlier so that he won't get scolding from Edmond for being tired today. Haix. Whyy can't he understand this? I don't want him to be scolded.

Everything was fine yesterday. We went to bugis, I bought the Christmas presents, and we went to have dinner at Breko cafe before going home. Whyy must unhappiness came in at the end of the day? Haix. Like so sad lohh! Sobs. Kayys lahh, feel better now. will blog again. Tatax. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment