Thursday, May 12, 2005

Post

Hmm.. ehhloo.. back to update lolz.. hahaz.. hmm.. exam week.. din reli get the chance to update or go online.. hahaz.. but yesterday went online.. was at Jun Feng's hse den.. studying my e-maths.. hahaz.. hmm.. ehh.. today is Nicholas's Bdae!!! Happi bdae nick!

Watt can I say?? Hmm.. err.. hahaz.. dono lehz.. haf been studying all these while.. study until im blur le.. hahaz.. but fun la.. :p.. heez.. hmm.. recently haf a tiff wiff dear dear.. Haiz.. dono la.. now exam.. don wanna be bothered by tis kind of things first.. juz wanna concentrate on my studies now.. don wanna flung my results agn.. :(.. hmm.. somehow.. I haf tis feeling tat im gonna neglect dear coz pf my studies.. Haiz.. don wan history to repeat lehz.. Haiz.. hmm.. watt should I do?? Haiz.. *missing him.. but does he noe??* Haiz.. nvm.. things will get better de.. I noe.. :p hahaz.. ytd spoke to Maria on msn.. first tym see her online man.. hahaz.. tok for quite long before we ended the conversation & she go & bath.. onli noe she wanna go ECP.. coz she hasn't been going there for two weeks.. hmm.. no wonder nv see her when I go down to ECP.. hmm.. watt was it.. err.. ohhh.. was asking Maria if she has blog.. she said she used to haf.. but cancel it den.. coz she lazy to update.. hahaz.. dono la.. some of my frenz oso lyk tat.. hahaz..

Hmm.. watt else I wanna say?? Ehh.. Haiz.. onli noe exam period I kinda stressed upp!!!! I wanna relax.. but seems to be difficult lehz.. Haiz.. I scared lata nv mit target agn.. so sad sia.. Haiz.. I wanna pass wif flying colours.. but things seems to be going against mii lehz.. lyk no matter how hard I study.. I cant score well.. sad case man.. Haiz.. don wanna tok abt results la.. hmm.. watt else can I tok abt den?? Ohhh.. sad news.. :(.. Wilson & Geraldine broke upp agn.. can see tat Geraldine is pissed.. I spoke to her in msn.. Haiz.. sad for her sia.. I hope she's fine in any way.. don wanna see her sad or feel hurt.. even though im not her G.A.Y frenz.. (I tink Geraldine understands tis bax..).. hmm.. watt else I wanna say??.. dono lehz.. ah hah.. got some pplz to thx.. :)

tO: Qian Hui
Gal.. I noe previously we had some unhappiness.. sry abt tat.. we sorted out.. don we? Hmm.. juz wanna let u noe I reli cherish our frenship.. very much.. I wan u to noe.. no matter watt happens.. I would wanna stay by ur side to listen to ur sorrows.. mabe at tyms.. I'll play a prank on u.. but I don reli mean it.. sry if I eva hurt uu.. sry dear.. hmm.. but somehow.. sometyms reli not very hapi wif watt u do bax.. tats juz merely coz im sulky.. so sry.. hahaz.. u should noe my characters by now ryt?? Heez.. sry.. u gotta tolerate my weird characters.. :D.. anyway.. thank you so much.. for stayng by my side no matter watt happens.. :)

tO: yU zHeN
dArLiNg!! Heez.. miss you soooo much lehz.. hahaz.. hmm.. wanna thank you for always encouraging mii to move forward.. to strive hard.. hmm.. thank you so much for tat yeah?? Hahaz.. had a lot of fun eva since we became husband & wife.. hahaz.. :p.. missing you now.. very much.. anyway.. juz if u happen to pass by my blog or watt.. I wanna let you noe tat I love you.. :p..

tO: chU tI..
my another dear.. oways doing her best in all the subjects.. so pro.. lyk ny yuzhen darling lyk tat.. both of them owayz together de.. so swit ryt? I jealous le hor.. hmphh.. heez.. no la.. both is my deariez.. where can say jealous den jealous de.. muz trust them lyk how I trust my real dear ma.. hahaz.. :).. anyway.. chuti has owayz been my very gd laogong.. hahaz.. lurbe her so much yea?.. heez.. dear.. I love you toO!! But u don owayz stressed upp over school works ah.. muz learn to relax ur mind oso hor.. if not lata got the watt split personality sickness den u noe hor.. I wanna see u smiling.. don be stressed over stuffs.. okiee?? Take care wor.. loving you owayz.. :D

tO: the one I hurt once.. [u should noe hu u r..]
sry.. I reli feel bad.. both of us is over.. but u r still treating mii lyk hoe u treat mii before.. I feel so bad.. im sry I hurt uu.. very sry.. wateva it is.. I hope tat you will stay happi owayz.. okiee?? Hopefully u haf already forgotten tat im once ur loved one.. so u wont be feeling so miserable.. [tats watt I tink la..].. okiee? Rmb okiee? We will be frenz til foreva.. :)

hmm.. I guess tats all tat im gonna say today bax. Ehh.. pplz.. take care okiee?? Hahaz.. ohh yaa.. Iskandar.. thanks for helping mii wiff my blog.. hahaz.. still quite dump abt decorating my blog la.. sry for the troubles.. tataz.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment